What's new

Pics of your SWISS buds

sznake

jarhead
I apologize for the off-topic, but where are all the Swiss growers? It's kind of empty in the Swiss section, yet I think there are more than a few Swiss growers on these boards.

Kit

I apologize for the off-topic, but where are all the Swiss growers? It's kind of empty in the Swiss section, yet I think there are more than a few Swiss growers on these boards.
The fact is that the swiss section is brand new... i noticed it after one day and i'm the one who required it... it takes some time to get a national forum up and running :woohoo:

Also you'd have to use statistics, Swiss population is around 7 millions, and 500.000 are belived to smoke cannabis more than once every month, given this, let's say 1 out on 1000 grows, and 1 on 50.000 is registred here (at worst) numbers are still good to have a pretty nice national forum =P

VanVulpen

Veteran
I think there's one particular grower in Switzerland which is legend for the most of us, last time i checked he was associated with Mr. Nice - i'm talking Shantibaba, baby :headbange

kabulbaba

my chocolate Chunk Buds

Attachments

• choclate chunk.jpg
    choclate chunk.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 40
  • choc2.jpg
    choc2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 42
T

tonto

was passing through and was stopped dead by that last beautiful bud shot Hazelshots

dogscot

winterthur eh? maybe i should start looking around there to pick up. I only hit up zug or zurich...

Hazelnuts

was passing through and was stopped dead by that last beautiful bud shot Hazelshots

Thanks man, I'm gonna get another grow going soon, this time it'll only be 2 plants in a cab though, but hydro... Gonna be dank :D

winterthur eh? maybe i should start looking around there to pick up. I only hit up zug or zurich...

Well, I wouldn't recommend it really, maybe it's just me but I haven't been able to find a really reliable dealer so far (except once but that guy went out of business pretty quickly), it's all people who know a guy who gets it from someone and I always have to wait ages until I get my stuff. It's dank most of the time though

TomPope

One time I was out of dope and all my dealers sold out, I just walked into winterthur and asked the first guy's with a spliff in their face. 1 hour later I was walking off with 30g... that was about 2006. Pretty lucky/stupid I guess, but it worked for me.

dogscot

yeah that was right at the end of the great days. Not so awesome anymore. Yeah hazelnuts I have to agree with you. I have never managed to find a properly reliable dealer in ch. I always have to wait to get more bud sometimes. And its really frustrating.