What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Picking up passes?

I'm going to be flying in to Schipol airport on the 16th in the afternoon and I was wondering wether the shop on Singel is open saturday afternoon or Sunday morning so I can pick up my pass and samples.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey minister...the plan is to have everything ready for pick up at Gypsy's shop mid-afternoon on the 16th. :canabis: :joint: :yummy:

I should have a daily calendar sorted out and ready to post in a few days which will have a full schedule of events, times, locations, etc.

:wave:
dg

G

Will it be possible for me and the mrs. to pick up and pay for the pass on 4/16? or is it better for us to purchase in advance and come by on the 16th?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Guest Passes MUST be purchased in advance to guarantee you get one!

Guest Passes MUST be purchased in advance to guarantee you get one!

Because there is a maximum capacity for the venue, all those wanting a Guest Pass need to purchase them from Seedbay, payment due within 14 days of purchase. This is the ONLY way we can keep an accurate inventory and assure that everyone who wishes to obtain a guest pass gets one. Providing there are any guest passes remaining from online sales, these will be made available for on-site purchase in Amsterdam.

shopvac: working on it... :wink:

Thanks,
dg

G

no Alexander, you should drop Dutch a pm after a reasonable period of time asking if she's received payment...reasonable period of time depending on your method of sending the money and where you are located.

You only receive an email from Seedbay when your order has been shipped.