What's new

Photoshop Therapy

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics ur imagination is puttin out bro.;)
so what kinda system is that... dwc,e & f?...in ur imagination that is LOL...
imma tag up and see how this one ends up.peace -T-

petemoss

Yat Yat said:
Hi Everyone, :wave:

This is a photoshop grow of mine. I don't grow, but I am really handy with the program photoshop. These are purely fake photoshopped artistic photos, and any comments written are purely of conceptual knowledge only.

Enjoy figments of my imagination....

but can someone please tell me how to post pictures?

~edit duh!

Can you get, I mean photoshop those air pumps off the floor? Water will siphon down when you shut off the pump. Very nice DWC bubbler grow!
Recirculating?

petemoss

Yat Yat said:
In the figments on my imagination its 4 kw for flower, dwc.

Hi pete,

Over the years the airpumps siphoning water back has not yet been a problem, even during times with no power going to the pumps (anywhere from minutes to a few hours). It has always concerned me, but I think the placement of the tube line running into the buckets avoids that. Since its above the water line. See if I can get a photoshopped image from my mind to illustrate. Not sure if this logic is fact, just that its worked so far. Used to keep them up off the floor on a bucket.

Not recirculating. Not recirculating helps makes each bucket independent, therefore always in its own contained rez. This allows multiple strains to be run, try different things with nutes to compare, ect. Perhaps it's just what I tell myself, because I'm scared of recirculating. It's so much water, no matter how safe/proven it is (which it is). Its just not a possibility. Everyone has to work with their circumstances, this is one of mine.

Its a bit more work/time consuming, but overall its not bad. After all it's therapy to work in a garden in my mind.

Cool, Yat Yat. My first hydro system was a bubbler bucket and I loved it. Then I expanded to six buckets and added a controller bucket but there was little migration of nute solution among the buckets; they still acted like individual buckets that had to be adjusted for PH and PPM. Finally I ditched the airstones and went to a fast recirculating DWC setup (Bio buckets) which was perfect for my needs- low maintenance and natural growth. I'm now growing SOG style with about 50 small bottles that need to be hand watered daily. But I don't mind since it's a labor of love and I can get acquainted with my plants. Guess we're both "old school" in that regard!

freeradical

How long of veg was this picture of?

650831h.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts