Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

The Royal Mail package didn't spend more then an hour from delivery before I got these beans soaking. If Ken's GDP and Bay11 are examples of the quality of genetics Ken puts to seed, I'm positive I won't be let down.

Just a note to add - I was not asked to grow these out nor are these seeds testers..

Just picked up phantom cookies myself. The candyland is so frosty. Just left Kens Richmond store and the phantom cookies is off the chain. Great selections sir

kinger

Cant wait to see what these bring you,just finishing up some gdp from seed and they are some killer plants. I have these on the backburner too,so im excited to see what you get.Good luck bro !!!

SupaFunk

I'm keeping an eye on this. My mate has the Phantom Cookies a couple of weeks in front of you. Should be interesting to see what turns up..

PNW_grown

Touring, the man who started the 1st thread!!!!

So glad you are still here and kicking! YOU have done a great job and I really appreciate all your work.

Thanks PNW. I hoping these fruit as well as the GDP.

After soaking for twenty-four hours both sets of seeds all popped and will go in moistened paper towels and in to a ziplock for another twenty-four till I'm ready to plant.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Nice man, i have a couple phantookies going as well right now, candyland, ken's kush,gdp,and bay 11 are all going into coco within the next day. I cant wait to see how they do outside...

PNW_grown

Hey brother, curious as to why you let them get to that point while not being in some medium? I think they are ready for coco right now and will blow up real quick.

Hey brother, curious as to why you let them get to that point while not being in some medium? I think they are ready for coco right now and will blow up real quick.

I guess I'm just ritualistic. I soak my seeds for 24 hours in distilled water and then for another 24 in a damp paper towel in a ziplock.

Sorry guys, been out of touch with a respiratory infection which led to pneumonia. The plants are a little malnourished. I need to up the canna a + b and watch my ph better. Some what of newbie mistakes being made. I'm curious if anyone else who is growing these right now is seeing any kind of abnormal growth in their seedlings. The plants aren't very uniform and I'm seeing abnormalities like some old blueberries I've grown. It looks like they will grow out of it but it's been kind of unfortunate to see.
Anyone growing along with me here?

Kushy

I popped a pack of the phantoms and they seem to be doing good. A little different in how tall they are. Nothing out of the ordinary tho.....

toppin

Hi touringfunkbank iv just germed 10 PC seeds myself over a week ago (100% germ rate) not noticited any abnormal growth as of yet. At what point did u notice the abnormal growth? Also when u say abnormal growth do u mean mutations or just not uniform growth?

SupaFunk

3 of 4 PC that my mate popped turned out Boys. Typically, the one fem was the runty looking one! Still, could have been worse, could have been all boys!

Latest posts