What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pet danger

Gry

Will never use chemical flea repellents again. Baking soda, a flea comb and a vacuum cleaner work just
fine on the fleas. When I think back on how my cats would act when I cracked open a container of frontline,
I feel terrible about having used it.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Will never use chemical flea repellents again. Baking soda, a flea comb and a vacuum cleaner work just
fine on the fleas. When I think back on how my cats would act when I cracked open a container of frontline,
I feel terrible about having used it.
Gry.. if you take those fleas in the hair from the flea comb and put them in a mix of Dawn dish soap and water, they explode spewing the blood they have sucked out of Spot.
It's kinda 'payback' to them..

St. Phatty

Yesterday my Mille Fleur rooster managed to impale my finger with one of his 2 inch spikes. and then he took off flying with my finger still impaled.

Speaking of Pet Danger.

Not as pretty as this guy, he's just Shiney Black with Red paint.

Cackle_Mille-Fleur.jpg

22 hours later, the impaled finger is not seriously infected.

Attachments

• Cackle_Mille-Fleur.jpg
    Cackle_Mille-Fleur.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Cackle_Mille-Fleur.jpg
    Cackle_Mille-Fleur.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 91

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Uh oh. I make a delicacy with hamburger, mixed veggies, noodles, cheese and flavoring. My dawg loves it too, and it has peas.