What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perth.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Perth is lovely any time of year
its one of my favorite runs we go on the bikes

R

randude101

I have been to Perth... Weed was shit (at the time, 1983) but the girls were very welcoming.

Fell in Love with a country Girl, Ole Blue vein happy as a Boar in Mud.
Skunk#1 Blueberry BlueThunder. Most beautiful country of the Face of the earth.
Hold on to what you got,Hold the values you were taught and grew up with cause times have changed so don`t be fooled.
Go for gold before you get too old.

M

medi-useA

You all talking about Perth in the UK or Perth in W.Australia?

Got to admit, if it's WA, then it's the best Capital city in Aus...apart from perhaps Darwin...but th@ is TOO isolated!:)

Guys, someday, if weed is ever legalized properly....I'll meet some of you there!:)

muA

Perth Scotland My Boy. Knew some folks from West Aussie once but said shame about the weather over 100F/40C everyday in summer.FookinHell would just melt. People Dyin here in Summer heat waves like it is.Not much great Buds here lots of Soap.Those in the know..know

Latest posts

Latest posts