What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Farming Revised - Purple Lizzy

Solidopc

Hello all. Long story short. My kids mother is a foking piece of work. We had 3 kids, idky I hated the women. She was never getting any attention if me because she was a tart & I upped & left, grow & all my mother plants & left. They kicked my door through the next day & to rub it in she left me with the 3 kids.

1 being 8, 1 not even 2 & the youngest under a year.

So being a single dad while on production charges was order of the day.

This was all 2011.

Now my kids are older & I have a normal missus who doesn't smoke crack or whatever else.. I am good to go.

Setup is a Skyline 800watt Samsung LED light, currently just 4 auto pots. Canna a+b, rhizo, boost & pk. In coc & perlite.

I don't even have a tent yet. But I'm quite impressed with this light. I should be for the price of it. 2 9f these 8 auto pots.

Just one problem. I only have a very old & not shared cut. I call it Nana Purps or PurpleLizzy

She leans heavily in aroma & growth to grandaddy purple mother she came from. Less the kush that makes up the father.

Currently on day 44 of flower. EC was light as I prepared for the flush with mollases at the end.

PH 5.7
Snapchat-950247696.jpg
Snapchat-1007981386.jpg
Snapchat-333517735.jpg
Snapchat-1586519916.jpg
Snapchat-504034982.jpg
Snapchat-504034982.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello all. Long story short. My kids mother is a foking piece of work. We had 3 kids, idky I hated the women. She was never getting any attention if me because she was a tart & I upped & left, grow & all my mother plants & left. They kicked my door through the next day & to rub it in she left me with the 3 kids.

1 being 8, 1 not even 2 & the youngest under a year.

So being a single dad while on production charges was order of the day.

This was all 2011.

Now my kids are older & I have a normal missus who doesn't smoke crack or whatever else.. I am good to go.

Setup is a Skyline 800watt Samsung LED light, currently just 4 auto pots. Canna a+b, rhizo, boost & pk. In coc & perlite.

I don't even have a tent yet. But I'm quite impressed with this light. I should be for the price of it. 2 9f these 8 auto pots.

Just one problem. I only have a very old & not shared cut. I call it Nana Purps or PurpleLizzy

She leans heavily in aroma & growth to grandaddy purple mother she came from. Less the kush that makes up the father.

Currently on day 44 of flower. EC was light as I prepared for the flush with mollases at the end.

PH 5.7 View attachment 18935904 View attachment 18935905 View attachment 18935906 View attachment 18935907 View attachment 18935908 View attachment 18935908
Damn, those are pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing man I appreciate it.

Solidopc

Cheers dude, I will have the shit looking like it's been done by a old hand. Just got to get tent & fan & temp controllers & these will look psme really nice stuff. I want a mum to do with her. Anyone want a stunner of a mum wants swap me for theirs. Dm me.