What's new

Pelosi: It would be ‘really important’ to take on medical marijuana in Congress

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Whats going to happen to all the dealers if it gets legalized?

Keep dealing.

Again, why would i buy government weed, when i know my neighbor grows the best stuff?

Perscription pill industry. Can get it legally. Many prefer a connect.

Also, think about this, that dealer knows whats out there, and is savvy enough to make his knowledge in the game into something legit.

Eye of beholder, thankfully. I do not want this legal...it only means big gov is going to lay their skinny sausage into this game and like everything...regulate till your hands bleed.

Blaz3

Obviosly alot of people on these forums make big money..so why the wish for full legalization??....then the big walmarts will open up and push all the little leaguers out of the game,....

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Can you smell the desperation coming from the White House? They stink of fear and the political pandering of this sort proves it.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Obviosly alot of people on these forums make big money..so why the wish for full legalization??....then the big walmarts will open up and push all the little leaguers out of the game,....

They can't grow like us 'cause we got the dankest right here.

Blaz3

They can't grow like us 'cause we got the dankest right here.

What happens when your local "Harborside" big league walmart with big money investors decides they dont need any outside source of product..they grow their own in massive warehouse grows...what happens then to anybody NOT running HUGE commercial operations...

thats like a microbrewery competing against a popular commercial import...there just aint no competition...

I personally dont like capitalism...and dont want it mixed up with the sacred herb.....then itll become the rich getting richer selling "medicine"....obvisly Ill get flamed for this opinion..but I dont want another Harborside,and corrupt lobbyists like A.S.A....yeah Iv heard the stories about them...trying to run a monopoly...

we have enough monopolies..let the herb stay out of this....let the little leagers stand a chance...

S

sanvanalona

What happens when your local "Harborside" big league walmart with big money investors decides they dont need any outside source of product..they grow their own in massive warehouse grows...what happens then to anybody NOT running HUGE commercial operations...

thats like a microbrewery competing against a popular commercial import...there just aint no competition...

I personally dont like capitalism...and dont want it mixed up with the sacred herb.....then itll become the rich getting richer selling "medicine"....obvisly Ill get flamed for this opinion..but I dont want another Harborside,and corrupt lobbyists like A.S.A....yeah Iv heard the stories about them...trying to run a monopoly...

we have enough monopolies..let the herb stay out of this....let the little leagers stand a chance...

Although micro breweries do not compete with the big wigs, i.e. bud, they are still able to do very well and some become quite profitable little companies. That is what would happen to us "big growers" if it gets legal, either we would be incorporated into a bigger most likely pharma thing, or we would step up our game and grow only the best of the best and we will still be very well compensated, shit I just bought a pint of Black Butte Porter for 5 dollars, don't care if bud was 2 for a buck, still would buy the black butte because it tastes so much better.

As far as the libertarian angle, please stop pushing Ron Paul as the only answer, he is not and will not be the answer, a great tool sure but not the only way.

We the citizenry can do this with an active civil role within our government, believe it or not as fucked up as shit can be we are still able to vote and sometimes (more often than not) that vote gets counted. I am not saying that all elections are fair, president elections of 00 and 04 prove that wrong, but most are in the U.S. and if we are able to fight together for this one cause, political views aside, we will be victorious. Never since the inception of illegal cannabis in this country have we been so close to full legalization; let us not let our paranoia or fear of the government stop our momentum.....it would not be fair.

Latest posts

Latest posts