What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCG Cookies

Desert Dan

Veteran
PCG Cookies = Forum Cut :dunno:

I have heard the Purple City Genetics Cookie cut is just the Forum cut renamed...

Is there any truth to this?

Vegging out now and it looks similar, but I guess time will tell.

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

-DD

andirk

Hi DD, got some PCG Cookies aka Cup Cookies over here in Nor Cal. Your girls look amazing! I'm running a couple 1000w HPS w/ clones in rockwool cubes using a flood-and-drain system. Thinking of using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom. I'd love to hear your advice.

- How long did you veg and how big did they get?
- Minimal or max nutrients? What brand?
- Any grow strategies like topping?

Thanks bro.

-- andirk

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

Thought I’d follow up with some thoughts...

PCG confirmed that it is not the forum cut so maybe just a select pheno from seed? Easy grow, dense nugs, dank smell, chocolaty cookie flavor, with a dreamy anytime buzz!!!

Not the GOAT, but worth keeping in the rotation. How much better is the forum?

Stay Puffing :tiphat:

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
What’s good Chunk? PCG verified that this is NOT the Forum Cut... I have run them side by side and they are certainly different. Potency on the Forum is way up, but the PCG has a great grape kush flavor.

Cowboy of PCG told me this cut came straight from the Asian crew out of SF in 2012.

-DD :shooty:

Last edited:
It's sad that you lost the original GSC forum cut.
Do you have some pictures of that gmo ? its a original cut from mamiko or smth?

Latest posts

Latest posts