What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
You can also tie plants down, to use your space/lights more... Nearly every plant by the way, not only cannabis. ;)

Just looked at the first site here, really strange grow. Wondered about the page count as well and looks like it is still a bit strange after 300(?) sites but looks like fun too! 🤭

I will watch. :lurk:

PCBuds

You can also tie plants down, to use your space/lights more... Nearly every plant by the way, not only cannabis. ;)

Being as my closet is so tall and skinny, it's kinda hard to tie things down.
That just spreads it sideways and there really isn't anywhere to go.

However, I do have a lower side branch right now where the flower is getting close to rubbing on the lights.

The strips that are protected by shields are fine, but the strips coated in conformal gell will scorch a flower.

I think that I'm going to tie that branch off to the stalk to pull them in and away from the light strip?

Just looked at the first site here, really strange grow.

Yeah, I make a lot of stuff up and just see what happens. lol

Wondered about the page count as well and looks like it is still a bit strange after 300(?) sites but looks like fun too! 🤭

I will watch. :lurk:

Yeah, it's weird.
I joined this site 3½ years ago and started a thread and just kept posting in it. lol

Despite all the strange stuff and weird experiments, I've managed to grow some really good weed.
My friends and neighbors are really impressed.
And kudos to @ReikoX for his awesome seeds that grow awesome plants !!

I've come really close to growing a 1 pound plant and, fingers crossed,.. I think that I may finally pass the 454 gram point with this plant.
(even though I chopped off half the main cola. lol)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
When you are growing other plants as well you will notice that cannabis is really easy to grow. :coffee::whistle:

Your box is truly a work of art, looks like you do your thing not shy to put a lot of work in it too. (y) As a small grower myself i experimented also a lot and often try to not to make everything perfect, buy everything ready etc. ya know. So this here is unique! ✌️:smokey:

PCBuds

When you are growing other plants as well you will notice that cannabis is really easy to grow. :coffee::whistle:

Your box is truly a work of art, looks like you do your thing not shy to put a lot of work in it too. (y) As a small grower myself i experimented also a lot and often try to not to make everything perfect, buy everything ready etc. ya know. So this here is unique! ✌️:smokey:

My advice to you would be to invest in lighting.
It's the biggest bang for the buck, and it drives all the other parameters.

Light Is king 🤴!!

Screenshot-2020-01-21-04-24-47.png

PCBuds

Those Ghost Rose usually are big girls. She looks to be filling up that closet.

Yeah, she's looking good, and I'm sure that she's going to be puffing up during the next few weeks.

My window plant looks OK.
IMG_20220527_162636.jpg
IMG_20220527_162703.jpg

I was trying to bend a leaf and broke it.
I taped it up with green painters tape.
It works great, you can barely see my mistake. lol

I'm not going to bother trying to LST anymore,..

If she grows into the bulbs, she can just burn herself.
That aught to teach her. lol

IMG_20220527_162850.jpg
IMG_20220527_162800.jpg

Last edited:

PCBuds

The top of the plant is getting really close to the lights.

IMG_20220529_071502.jpg

I decided to order some oven bags.

Screenshot_20220528-135452_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20220528-135412_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'm going to try to attach a small sheet of the heat proof bag to ceiling between the lights and top of the plant.

Maybe I can just drape a piece over the top of the plant?

I don't want the plant to touch the lights and it looks like the top flowers are growing.
The plant is done stretching but it is still getting slowly taller.

I don't know what to do ?
My only other option would be to chop more of the top off.

EDIT: I just reached in there and managed to bend those two branches over,..

IMG_20220529_074329.jpg

I going to try and tie them down to the main stalk. Hopefully they will grow sideways.

PCBuds

Why dont you lower the plantes height buds?

Peace :tiphat:

It's not really adjustable,..

IMG_20220529_092004.jpg

I've thought about cutting a couple of inches off the table legs or removing the pieces of 2X4 wrapped in blue sponge, but that is sealing up the bottom of the door.

Either way, I'd have to remove the plant from the closet and I'm hesitant to do that at this point.

Cutting her head off is the easiest option. lol
But I think that I'm OK now.
If she starts growing sideways now, she shouldn't grow any taller.

EDIT: I was just thinking,..
I could unplug the ceiling lights??
It's OK if the plant touches the lights if they are off.
They will get sticky with resin but that will wipe off with alcohol.

Last edited: