What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paying it forward

NewbOldster

I went up to the donut place yesterday morning to get myself an apple fritter and my wife a donut. But they had a long, long line out the door, so I went instead to Chick-fil-A for a spicy chicken biscuit, hash browns and a fruit cup. No cars were in the drive thru, so I got right up to the speaker and placed my order.

Rolled on around to the window to pay, and the girl said it was covered. Apparently a lady a couple cars ahead had left a hundred dollar bill to pay for those behind her, and I was one of those. I was quite surprised, as nothing like it has ever happened to me before.

I'm gonna go out and repay the favor somewhere today. I try to pay everything forward every day, but I'll make a specific effort to give someone a solid in light of the season. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Cuddles

That´s sooo great of you - I love that! !!
And also of course really cool of the lady who was being generous! :) :) :)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We get caught up in that loop in the drive thru at the Wendy's in butte semiregularly.......always nice to do.