What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

passing a drug test

baller

hello, I'm to the page but anyways.. I've been on probation and on July 31st it'll be the official last day of the 6 months.. but my probation officer let me off early on June 8th.. I have to go visit her one last time to finalize paperwork and all that other stuff and I'm not sure if she'll drug test me or not. when she let me off early she didn't drug test me on June 8th.. but if she does do you guys think I'll pass? I stopped smoking on July 11th just incase I do so I'll have a total of 20 days clean on the 31st.. I would only smoke about 2-4 times a weeks and it would usually be sharing a blunt with a friend or friends. I'm an 18 year old 6' 5" 190 pound athlete. so I don't gave much body fat on me, I have been drinking water daily and I also have been playing in summer leave basketball games about 1-2 a week and also a dek Hockey league 1 game a week.. so I sweat a lot and active. the drug test I'll be taking an instant test. I piss in a cup pull the seel off and it reads in about 15 seconds so no labs. think I'll be good? any other tips?

mowood3479

Veteran
My advice is to get a home test at a pharmacy for $20 and test ur self.. If u fail, find someone with clean urine and smuggle that into the test..
Make sure to keep it warm..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if she let you off on June 8th then you are no longer on probation so what would the piss test be for ?

Just stay clean until then...friends of mine's son got taken off early with the same one last meeting...they did test him, he was clean so it wasn't a problem...buy that drug test at CVS, I think they even have a $12.99 one...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
until all of the "i"s are dotted and "t"s are crossed and you leave the office with signed/dated paperwork in hand, i would be careful. you are -this- close to being free, don't give the bastards a chance to drag you back in...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
If you drink enough water you will pass. But you will fail for being diluted. If you buy one of those drinks, it basically masks the fact that you are diluted. If you were to smoke doobs and hash daily, and have a test coming up, if were to drink a couple bottles of water, and one of the drinks, followed by a bottle of Gatorade or two, you should be fine. Start drinking the water about 3 or 4 hours before your test, drink the the drink about 2 hours before your test, and keep drinking the Gatorade till you have your test. Don't use the first pee of the day, and don't use the beginning or end of your pee stream. I know this works from experience.

Now I remember the drinks, its Q-Carbo 32. Drink the grape one, trust me. Don't puke it up either, drink it slow. It sucks more being cold, just drink it room temp. Also, once my drug test was sent to the lab, and it still passed. During that time, I smoked maybe an 8th to a 1/4 a day and maybe a gram or 2 or of hash. I only stopped the morning of my tests. Oh, I also used the at home tests each every time time to make sure, once in awhile, your just f'ed and I would find a reason to reschedule your test if you can. Your car broke, your twisted your ankle so go to the er and get a note, find a reason to postpone if you have to. I also know people who on probation for a few years tested weekly doing this same setup and he passed every time. Same for a couple buddys that are truck drivers, they keep a bottle in the truck with them.

That being said, its not worth the fear of failing, and Ide say just not smoke while on probation. But, if you have to, the above works for than a few ppl I know, so its worth a shot. Btw, the bottle is like 50 bucks at the store, and like 17 on amazon when I was using it.

snake11

I have passed many tests. Always used one if the drinks from the headshops. I just followed the directions on the bottle(which included no smoking for 48 hours before. Drink lots of water and cranberry juice also. Good luck.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Q-Carbo 32, http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Clean-...TF8&qid=1440177144&sr=8-2&keywords=q+carbo+32

81onv-PEVOL._SY679_.jpg

Drink a couple bottles of water a couple/few hours before your test/apt. Drink the qcarbo 32 drink, you want to be DONE drinking it 1 hour hour before your test. It takes about an hour to work, and you have maybe a 3 or 4 hour window after that first hour, that you should be good to test. After you drink the drink, you should be pissing, keep drinking a gatoraid or two till your test. Again, dont use start or end of your piss stream. Also, dont work out the day before/day of. Drinking a bunch of water the day before, or the carbo drink the day before is just a waste of time.

The whole point here, is that the AMOUNT of fluids you drink, will DILUTE your piss the point of being too diluted to fail the drug test. However, you will fail for being diluted. That is the whole point of the Qcarbo 32 drink. If masks that you are diluted. It fixes the ph, at makes things float at the correct levels, fixes the color, etc.

More questions, just ask.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I have a probation drug test coming up in a few days..they are random though and I was tested this past Sunday. Out of this past month, I've smoked a few hits here and there maybe twice a week...my levels were at 186 nanograms or whatever...I've been pretty clean so to speak, not partaking that often and when I did, it was like 2 or 3 hits..will my levels still keep coming down if I go clean for days and even a week at a time? I know they go down every day, but is 1 or 2 hits even gonna do much? I'm not even looking to pass the test, just for my levels to come down...I've been hiking, drinking tons of water, taking AZO cranberry pills, and drinking lots of cranberry juice, too.

DJXX

Veteran
hello, I'm to the page but anyways.. I've been on probation and on July 31st it'll be the official last day of the 6 months.. but my probation officer let me off early on June 8th.. I have to go visit her one last time to finalize paperwork and all that other stuff and I'm not sure if she'll drug test me or not. when she let me off early she didn't drug test me on June 8th.. but if she does do you guys think I'll pass? I stopped smoking on July 11th just incase I do so I'll have a total of 20 days clean on the 31st.. I would only smoke about 2-4 times a weeks and it would usually be sharing a blunt with a friend or friends. I'm an 18 year old 6' 5" 190 pound athlete. so I don't gave much body fat on me, I have been drinking water daily and I also have been playing in summer leave basketball games about 1-2 a week and also a dek Hockey league 1 game a week.. so I sweat a lot and active. the drug test I'll be taking an instant test. I piss in a cup pull the seel off and it reads in about 15 seconds so no labs. think I'll be good? any other tips?
she wants your file off of her desk..you won't be tested...that involves more work..DJXX

natedogNW

Looks like im a bit late but hopefully this will help somone. The combination of quitting for a few days, highly soluble fibre, and partially diluted urine is almost a sure bet. I cannot say its 100 percent as peoples freedom may be on the line but its proven to work. Fibre redirects the excretion of fatty metabolites (thc and its bye-products being stored in fat) from your bladder to your colon. Look it up if you think im full of crap (pun intended). There is no less thc in your body than before it just gets hidden away where theyre not looking. Its a shell game. Ive dropped like $80 on home drug tests testing this. You still need a few days sober, it will not work the day after smoking .

natedogNW

Step 1. Quit for a few days
Step 2. Go to the store and buy yourself some steak, multivitamins (anything with vitamin C and different B complexes), fruit pectin (its in the canning isle), and a home drug test then go home and take a vitamin and binge eat steak for a day
Step 3. Next day wake up hydrate, take another vitamin and pee once or twice
Step 4. 2-3 hours before you plan on taking the urine test mix up one packet of fruit pectin in one of those whisk ball protein shakers and do your best to break up the chunks then chug it (it is horrible and you will hate it, after doing this far too many times it makes me gag more than liquor) then drink more water.
Step 5. After the 2-3 hours take urine test preferably at the end of the stream

natedogNW

There are two reasons this works. Dilution, from all that water you drank, and diverting thc metabolites to your colon. The steak boosts creatin (spl?) levels and and the vitamins add color so that your sample can pass as urine. Dilution can easily be overdone, however, and if your sample has too low of a specific density or creatin levels they will re-test you, likely under a lower testing threshold and higher scrutiny. I highly reccomend a google search relating to drug tests and soluble fibre, and that you take body fat content and amount smoked into consideration to fine tune the quantitative variables (notice i didnt give many hard numbers) as everyones body is different. That is also why i reccomend the home test, so you can dial it in. But no BS this really does work. I have done this a half dozen times successfully.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I actually passed my last 2 probation drug tests, fuck yeah...I kinda used the dillution method too...I drank enough water for it to come up negative somehow...I think it was just a mini miracle though.