What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🆕 Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® - New 2024

SweetApolo

Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version®

Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® - New Marihuana Seeds 2024

This is an ultra-fast flowering, photoperiod-dependent, feminized strain. It is a polyhybrid obtained by crossing four different high-quality strains with US genetics [Bruce Banner Auto® (SWS91) x Papaya] x (Zkittlez x Zoap).
The result is an exceptional F1 Fast Version® strain – highly resinous, aromatic – a sensory delight that blends sweet aromas reminiscent of mango, papaya, and citruses with earthy, smoky, and spicy tones.
As the strain is a balanced indica/sativa polyhybrid, the plants have a strong, highly branched structure that produces several buds on the side branches and a large central bud. The buds often acquire a purple hue by the end of flowering.
Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® (SWS112) has a happy, relaxing effect that helps stimulate the imagination while also helping you concentrate on creative or routine tasks.

Variety SWS112
ĂŤndica
:60% / Sativa:40%
THC:18-25% / CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 500-600 g/m²
Outdoor Yield: 400-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 7 weeks
Effects: Stimulating, Happiness, Relaxing
Taste: Sweet, Mango, Citrus, Papaya, Earthy, Spicy

>> Buy Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® <<

21.png

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version®

Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® - New Marihuana Seeds 2024

This is an ultra-fast flowering, photoperiod-dependent, feminized strain. It is a polyhybrid obtained by crossing four different high-quality strains with US genetics [Bruce Banner Auto® (SWS91) x Papaya] x (Zkittlez x Zoap).
The result is an exceptional F1 Fast Version® strain – highly resinous, aromatic – a sensory delight that blends sweet aromas reminiscent of mango, papaya, and citruses with earthy, smoky, and spicy tones.
As the strain is a balanced indica/sativa polyhybrid, the plants have a strong, highly branched structure that produces several buds on the side branches and a large central bud. The buds often acquire a purple hue by the end of flowering.
Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® (SWS112) has a happy, relaxing effect that helps stimulate the imagination while also helping you concentrate on creative or routine tasks.

Variety SWS112
ĂŤndica
:60% / Sativa:40%
THC:18-25% / CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 500-600 g/m²
Outdoor Yield: 400-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 7 weeks
Effects: Stimulating, Happiness, Relaxing
Taste: Sweet, Mango, Citrus, Papaya, Earthy, Spicy

>> Buy Papaya Zoap F1 Fast Version® <<

21.png

I didn't know you guys had some awesome seeds. I have changed my mind and will share it with my friends. Thanks for the demos.

Latest posts

Latest posts