What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

johnnylawrence

I harvested the seeded Panama six days ago, about 7.5 weeks after pollination. Seeds have been falling out on their own since it began drying. I started a 78 watt, 2 square foot mini SCROG with this same Panama plant. It's been flowering for about 23 days now. I will post more pics near harvest time.
032.JPG
036.JPG
047.JPG

johnnylawrence

I was planning to flower this plant in the smaller cabinet as sort of an experiment, but it seemed like it was growing too fast and getting too big, so I carefully relocated it to the larger cabinet on March 14th (first pic). The remaining pics are from today, about 3.5 weeks later. It is at about week 7.5 of 12/12 now and growing like a beast. I'm giving a full watering every morning and then a lighter watering later, about 2 or 3 hours before the lights go off. It's in a 3-gallon container with Happy Frog soil. I switched to Fox Farm Big Bloom about a week ago after using Jack's Classic. I just switched to this old-school LED panel a few days ago. My main goal with this harvest is quality over quantity, although it looks like it will produce well.

Dubi has mentioned the longer-flowering, red pheno that branches a lot and gets big. Could that be this pheno? We know she is capable of producing pink pistils, as seen in the previous photos of the seeded plant. The smell is lemony, like lemon cleaner.
001.JPG

049.JPG
044.JPG
052.JPG
051.JPG

RobFromTX

Some of my panamas are acting strange. 3 are falling over and the stems are wavy. Any idea on what could be going on? None of my honduras are doing it so i dont know what gives. ph is good and theyre getting enough water

Attachments

• IMG_20230414_152437184_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230414_152437184_HDR.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 61

RobFromTX

Howdy @RobFromTX ! Maybe staying a little too damp, and or they need brighter light. I use the plastic shelf holder from wire racks as a collar to support the stems of plants that flop over. They're Panamas, so you can bury them deeper as long as the base of the stem isn't rotting.

Hope they bounce back strong and Sticky!!
Much thanks friend. Hopefully theyre just going through growing pains

johnnylawrence

It's been about 8 days since the last pictures, in 2 more days it will be 9 weeks of 12/12. I've been seeing pink hairs/pistils for the last 3 or 4 days. If you zoom in on the picture, you'll probably see some. It hasn't been cold here at all, so I think the pink may be more related to the type of light. I'm using lower-wattage CMH ceramic metal halide, 4K bulbs mostly, with plenty of blue light.
029.JPG

Mattbho

About to run my 1st sativas. Outdoors at 42 lat . They will be in native amended soil, inside a 20x20ft 10 ft high chain link cage.

With a little luck i can get the 12week mark. Worse case ontario I can cover the cage keeping most of the rain off the flowers. P.m. is a major p.i.a. the later they grow.

20230418_073506.jpg

Looking for something different , so so sick of the same old . If anything interesting pops up , I will keep clones and possibly chuck some pollen.

Thanks everyone I read all 146 pages !!

For the naysayers these came down devils night last year . Imo about 1 week over ripe

Attachments

• 20221024_183209_copy_1008x756.jpg
    20221024_183209_copy_1008x756.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 131