What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That was an impressive Panama dom pheno @ToastedHoagie i also foresee she will do very well in a hot, desert, dry climate, make sure she receives enough water and nutrients in the correct ph. First outdoor harvest is always very special, good luck!

ToastedHoagie

Hey everyone!

My Panama leaning pheno is loving it out here, lots of growth the past few weeks as she is starting to catch her stride in the pot. A little bit of pest pressure since this summer has been pretty mild so far but the lower heat (avg 100 degrees Fahrenheit) has helped a ton with overall growth. I expect quite a big plant this year! Maybe a bit more than I anticipated but I love a good challenge! Will keep posting updates as usual.

Attachments

• 20230615_093550.jpg
    20230615_093550.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 131
  • 20230615_094821.jpg
    20230615_094821.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 122

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Panama x PCK is sold out here at the source, although you may still find for this outdoor season last packs available through some of our authorized retailers, thanks for your support! :yes:
I’m glad I grabbed some of these this last winter. I’m about to start soaking my next go round and these will be included.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks again for your support and interest to explore more ACE genetics @MrHamilton :smoke:
Is this the first PCK hybrid you are going to grow ?

She is for sure enjoying there @ToastedHoagie :D thanks for the update!

Bluenose_Grows

In NY she did not get enough time to finish properly outdoors for me. Cloned and She looks great in the 3x3 this pics are about 70days in flower.

Just One thing this plant smells so unusual .. this is from multiple people "Rotten Chemicals" I have no idea what that even means but in many years growing this girl smells much different that anything I have grown before. .

1700254665187.png
1700254639783.png

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to our room on ICMag @Bluenose_Grows :D really beautiful outcome on your indoor Panama x PCK, perfect moment to harvest time! Glad her terpenes are complex and new to you. Please, let us know your opinion of the finished product after curing, enjoy!

rlsmooth

Have very high expectations for these! Got 3 going atm, 3 weeks of veg time. Very uniform growth and structure, didn't react well to fim- topping. Gonna flip soon to avoid past mistakes of overly full tent. This cross really sounds like a winner knowing how bulky and great panama is, also terps wise. Interesting to see what pck brings to the table!

rlsmooth

My panama x pck's around 5th week/ midway flowering. Left pic plant more panama,some pink pistil not visible in the pic, panama like scents.
Other plant has more hashplant type structure, bit different smells which I quite haven't gotten hang off yet, drinks slower than more panama leaning plant. Both grew large in 11l soil . IMG20240108190223.jpg IMG20240108190244 (1).jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good there passing mid flowering @rlsmooth :) You did recognize correctly each pheno :yes:
The one on the right is more hashplant type, and the one on the left very Panama dominant (curiously she is more advanced).

rlsmooth

Looking good there passing mid flowering @rlsmooth :) You did recognize correctly each pheno :yes:
The one on the right is more hashplant type, and the one on the left very Panama dominant (curiously she is more advanced).
Thanks! Hashplant pheno was progressing faster in early flowering, but got stunted a bit around week 3. Started giving some organic pk booster and maybe it caused something, as the plant slowed drinking. Or too much N in soil. It seems to have enough nutes anyway, so gonna continue with water only. Will be interesting to see how they finish!

rlsmooth

H Dubi

Still going strong, around 9 weeks from pistils. Gonna post some pics after my trip next week. Have to chop em by the end of the next week due to travels. Top colas still showing some white hairs.

These were some quick snaps of top colas around Jan 31. Harvesting my two zam + kc tomorrow, killer terps and rock hard buds

IMG20240131185714 (1).jpg

IMG20240131185628.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow :tiphat: very impressive colas on your Panama-leaning phenotype, @rlsmooth.
How are the smells now at the end of flowering?

I'm glad to hear that the Zamaldelica x Kali China are ready for harvest with promising flowers.

Have a great and safe trip!

rlsmooth

Wow :tiphat: very impressive colas on your Panama-leaning phenotype, @rlsmooth.
How are the smells now at the end of flowering?

I'm glad to hear that the Zamaldelica x Kali China are ready for harvest with promising flowers.

Have a great and safe trip!
Thanks! Just a quick trip to Spain, so I have to get them stabile in jars . More panama leaning pheno reminds me of Panama terps, limonene/ lemon/ pine incense terps. Other one ( upper picture) is more like coffee/ hash.

rlsmooth

Actually both of the tops were molded. Should've kinda guessed it earlier, had similar issues when growing normal panama also. Tops were longer than my head and pretty fcking huge..

rlsmooth

Panama pheno seems to be excellent quality vape, even tho the top was lost and thus big yield also. Flavour is very vanilla incense, effect is pretty headband soaring, euphoric and also relaxed. Some nice body effect also but not too stony. Feels like stash for those summer days in the hammock, fishing, chilling with the mrs. and just general blast off/ relaxing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Despite the intial loss, glad the harvest suits your taste @rlsmooth :) vanilla incensey sounds delightful.
Effects of this hybrid are usually as you described, sativa dominant from Panama with a bit of body effects, very suitable for an afternoon with some activity before heading to something heavier.

If such big, dense flower structures tend to produce mold in the top cola in your setup, try pruning the top before start flowering. This way, the main top flower colas are divided into two better aerated colas. Also, work on improving ventilation and inspect often inside when colas are getting heavy and dense.