What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

hyposomniac

IMG_20221207_191632~3.jpg

Sounds like I have one of each you described..
Anyone have info on that first one?
Super cute :)
She already looks more BH pheno...green stem, a bit narrow first leaves. Panama pheno has reddish/slightly purple stem and wider, darker more flat leaves straight from the start. Expect quite a stretch with this one.
I hope I don't sound like a whacko but I love this hybrid :D

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Man I miss seeing and smelling Panama x Bangi haze. Still my favorite wake n bake smoke.
Seeing this bud I gotta do a run of them next for sure. My jar from last year is just about empty, I think there’s maybe 2 nugs and some shake.

She's a winner.
I had a too long period of not growing Pangi, don't know why...sure, I wanted to explore more new varieties...but my mind was always returning to Pangi and her effects and smell. Gorgeous hybrid.
Those nugs and shake you still have...sounds like perfect stuff to fill a christmas joint ;) I just tried vaping some of my test buds but they're still too wet :p
Have a great christmas

LHC

My P X BH is doing great, and is soon ready to be transplanted into final pot. With indica/sativa hybrids and indica plants, I would give some time for roots to grow in final pot before flip. Do you think this is a good practice with this strain also, or could I flip directly after transplant?

LHC

LHC

@Koondense It¨s topped and have started training for scrog. It will have 4 main branches. Plant is probably 10 inches by now, but since the branches will go sideways, height is not an issue. Scrog net is probably 3 x 3 feet.

With indicas, it´s imortant to get a good rooting before flip since the root development stops or wil go very slow. What I heard is that Sativas continue to grow roots during flowering. You know anything about this?

Koondense

Veteran
Can't say I know anything for sure but I would rather give them at least 5 days before flipping. This way the stretch can be huge.
If just one plant can have the whole 3x3 then you will need more veg time, around 5-6 weeks total. Also give her a big pot, for organic soil go with 30L at least.
Expect a monster :)
Got any pics?

LHC

@Koondense it´s one plant for 3x3 net. Then I will veg it for some time in final pot. But 30L. Wow that is a big pot. I have one, but I was aiming for 20L and organic soil. You see, yield is not important. I smoke very little and grow only for quality.
Will try to get some pics:)

Koondense

Veteran
Looking very pretty so far... Yeah 30L seems big but I feel big root space is essential for happy plants and good quality product.
I would go even bigger if it was my plant...45L at least :)
If there would be 4 plants in 11L pots...total soil for a 3x3 canopy is 44L so... You get the logic.
But don't listen to me, do as you feel best, it will probably work best for you :)

Cheers

LHC

@Koondense
Thank´s for the advice :)
If I go for the 30L, how long time would you think I should let it veg before in this pot before flip?
Best
LHC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
love the way you have finished your Pangi this run @Koondense
that bud is perfectly ripe and flushed for my taste, well done :smoke:

Thanks for choosing our genetics and all the best with your Panama x Bangi Haze grow @LHC :)
And please take Koondense' solid advise :yes:

LHC

Repotted yesterday. I had decided to go for 8 gal, but I did not have a tray that big, so I had to use a 5.5 gal airpot.
Plant is very, very vigorous and the scent is fresh. Delicate and wonderful. I can´t describe it much yet, but I now realize how much Skunk has influenced most modern strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts