What's new

Panama Red

Hello ICMAG!

Do you have any information on which seed bank has the original genetics from Panama - around the 70s? I see some growers preserving proper old-school genetics, but I did not come across anyone that would grow Panama Red.

I found it as seeds in shop xxxxxxxxxx, but I don't know if it's good genetics or another new-age hybrid that wannabe Panama Red.

All help and past grow diaries/photos would be appreciated. If I came across some nice genetics in the future, I will make sure to post some breeding diaries to ICMAG and share seeds with eager breaders.

Thank you!

Best, Reggie.

Last edited by a moderator:

rolandomota

Veteran
Here's one you can also get it female, regular seed or in a hybrid like panama haze or malawi crossed with panama male. The real gorilla guys are good people they are our official seed place here

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I second the fantastic Ace Panama and it's hybrids. You cannot go wrong with these beautiful plants.

herblux

RenaissanceBrah only tried the fem version grown by a mate, which is meant to be pretty stable in terms of effects and all. Stupefying, laughing about everything. Positive vibes. Smoked it with another friend and he felt the same. Relatively clear for a short flowering "sativa", although of course not as clear as some 18 week more extreme NLDs.

If I didn't have a backlog of landrace seeds waiting in the fridge, I'd possibly grow it myself. Quite enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Latest posts