What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama red x bubba kush

teide

Veteran
Hey Panikz,
I am about to receive some freebie seeds of panama red x bubba kush with my order. The strain is called good ol' days.
Can you tell me more about it? Can't find any info on it here. Who is the breeder? Are there very panama leaning phenos to be found?
Any photos or experiences from you or other growers here are appreciated!

Jim Rockford

Veteran
I bought it long time ago in an auction as "Bubba's Red Balls". Was way more dank than expected, but stressed easily minus one plant. I can't say I've had real panama red but this cross was way frostier than expected, the plants stayed medium height, solid yield. I gave it a thumbs up.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Panikz,
I am about to receive some freebie seeds of panama red x bubba kush with my order. The strain is called good ol' days.
Can you tell me more about it? Can't find any info on it here. Who is the breeder? Are there very panama leaning phenos to be found?
Any photos or experiences from you or other growers here are appreciated!

Hi mate did you purchase these from us I’m not sure we supply those freebies?

teide

Veteran
Hi mate did you purchase these from us I’m not sure we supply those freebies?

Hi, Panikz,
my mistake. They were from CSI humboldt. I ordered your seeds to a friends house in legal country My friend included those seeds when he reshipped to me.

I ordered amnesia auto and fire99. Looking forward to harvesting them this fall!

Latest posts

Latest posts