What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Red Green Pheno: Available in Colorado Where??

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Severe ADHD individual here, looking for some dispensary in Colorado I can pick up the Green Pheno of Ace's Panama Red. Long shot I can find it from a dispensary as a clone for sale, but I'm willing to travel to any part of the state for it. (Next month anyway lol)

Anyone else using this pheno for ADHD? :tiphat:

madalasatori

Veteran
I’m in the U.K. but wish you luck on your quest. What’s made you want this particular strain?

Get the clone and grow your own!

Douglas.Curtis

I've run across others who've found it quite useful for ADHD issues. Anything at this point is welcome, especially a cannabis solution. Hopefully one will turn up somewhere, there's a lower demand for racey cannabis in the general population so I'm not holding my breath. lol :)

CowboyTed

Doug, you might want to contact OlDirtyHuman. He gave me a cutting of his "keeper" Ace Panama last spring. He's in southwest metro area if I recall. I don't know whether his fits your exact needs, but I grew a clone of it over the summer outdoors, so I know it's a green version. You can send him a PM, or maybe go read his thread to learn if his is the variety you need.

I have a boatload of bud from my outdoor crop, which was huge. You're welcome to a sample if you'd like. (I'm near Kiowa.) Sadly, I don't expect that mine would be a good example of the variety, because I had to harvest it early after a killing frost. It could have used a few more weeks to finish properly.

I guess if you're trying to treat ADHD, I could go and smoke some of mine as a test. I'd have to quit Ritalin for a few weeks before we could properly learn whether it solves any element of ADHD. :)

Just kidding. The Ritalin works, for now, and I won't quit it until it quits working for me, or better, I no longer need it. :nono: I only started it recently, and it has really improved my ability to pay attention and ignore distractions.

Good luck on your quest!

Douglas.Curtis

Thank you CowboyTed, your input is greatly appreciated and I'll do just that. :)

I'd like to cross it to some other genetics I have, which would allow it to start and finish sooner in the season. We'll see what happens in the next few years. :)

W

Water-

Doug, you might want to contact OlDirtyHuman. He gave me a cutting of his "keeper" Ace Panama last spring. He's in southwest metro area if I recall. I don't know whether his fits your exact needs, but I grew a clone of it over the summer outdoors, so I know it's a green version. You can send him a PM, or maybe go read his thread to learn if his is the variety you need.

I have a boatload of bud from my outdoor crop, which was huge. You're welcome to a sample if you'd like. (I'm near Kiowa.) Sadly, I don't expect that mine would be a good example of the variety, because I had to harvest it early after a killing frost. It could have used a few more weeks to finish properly.

I guess if you're trying to treat ADHD, I could go and smoke some of mine as a test. I'd have to quit Ritalin for a few weeks before we could properly learn whether it solves any element of ADHD. :)

Just kidding. The Ritalin works, for now, and I won't quit it until it quits working for me, or better, I no longer need it. :nono: I only started it recently, and it has really improved my ability to pay attention and ignore distractions.

Good luck on your quest!

Ritalin messed up my nervous system.

Taking amphetamines everyday is a bad idea from my experience because of long term consiquences.

certain hybrids give me great focus and slow down my hyperactivness .

best of luck
---

I think Coastal Seeds has a high cbd Panma Red

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you can't find that particular.....perhaps these might help:

https://greencamp.com/marijuana-and-adhd/

Here are some strains to get you started on your journey.

Green Crack (THC 15-24%)
This energizing sativa-dominant strain is great for going through the day without the annoying mental buzz. Green Crack sparks creativity, makes you focused and helps you get things done. This fruity flavored strain is great at giving a boost when you are feeling tired and it’s also good stress and depression reliever.

Henry VIII (THC 16-18%)
First, Henry VIII provides a boost of energy to keep you going through the day, and when it starts to wear off after several hours it makes your body relaxed and calm. That’s what makes Henry VIII great medical and recreational hybrid strain for both daytime and evening use.

True OG (THC 22%, CBD 1%)
This one is an indica strain which keeps your mind calm and focused on the daily tasks. True OG is also very effective at relieving stress. However, if you are a beginner, take it easy on the first go, as this one can possibly make you very sleepy.

Red Congolese (THC 18-20%)
Red Congolese is a perfect sativa for mornings when you need to get energized for the day. It makes you focused for work and is also used for treating anxiety disorders and stress. And after a few hours when it starts to wear off it leaves you feeling calm and relaxed.

Sour Diesel (THC 19-25%)
This sativa-dominant strain provides a very pleasant energy boost. Sour Diesel is a very popular strain among ADHD/ADD patients because it keeps the mind steady and focused. Don’t take too much of it at first or you could have a completely opposite experience (hint: marijuana paranoia).

Sunset Sherbet (THC 15-19%, CBN 1%)
A great indica-dominant strain for nighttime use, especially when you need to cool down from a hard day. After a burst of happiness, it relieves all the tension and calms the mind. Sunset Sherbet is also one of the favorites among the ADHD/ADD patients.

Goo (THC 15-19%, CBD 1%)
Goo is a perfect strain for relieving side effects of ADHD/ADD medications, such as loss of appetite and sleeping problems. You can expect to feel relaxed, sleepy and get an appetite boost. It’s best to try using it at night, before going to bed.

Gorilla Glue #4 (THC 18-25%)
GG is one of the most potent strains on the market and its THC levels can go up to 32%. Gorilla Glue #4 is an indica strain which provides a very clear mind and a relaxed body effect. It’s not recommended for use in the morning, but more at night for cooling down. I do not advise beginner users to start with this strain, as it is quite strong and potent.

Jupiter OG (THC 17%, CBN 1%)
If you are experiencing undesirable side effects of ADHD/ADD medication, this strain can help you get your appetite back to normal. When Jupiter OG kicks in, it makes you uplifted a little bit at first, but after a while, it provides a long-lasting body high.

Harle-Tsu (THC 1%, CBN 22%)
This is also one of the best strains for boosting mental clarity as it’s low THC, but it has high CBD content. Harle-Tsu is great for everyday use, since it clears the mind, relaxes the body and increases the focus.

Probably you've already come across these in research.