What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It will be interesting to see what they do. Lebanon is allowing medical grows and last I heard, Morocco wasn't far behind. Nobody wants to miss out on the green rush. :rasta:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It will be interesting to see what they do. Lebanon is allowing medical grows and last I heard, Morocco wasn't far behind. Nobody wants to miss out on the green rush. :rasta:

not holding my breath, but i hope there are still folks alive in the Beqaa valley that have the genetics used to make the blonde leb hashish. i'd like to smoke it again...😀 LOTS of it!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
not holding my breath, but i hope there are still folks alive in the Beqaa valley that have the genetics used to make the blonde leb hashish. i'd like to smoke it again...😀 LOTS of it!

I bought a couple of grams of Red Leb a couple of years ago and again last year from one of the Black Market sources here. While it got you high, it wasn't remarkable and I clearly remember Red and Blonde Lebanese as being very remarkable. Chances are good that someone produced it in NA but you never know.

Latest posts

Latest posts