What's new

Painting with organic, high brix, cannabis

paint4420

All seeds/clones are healthy and surviving in the mineral amended soil. The order from H.B.H came in

In a last minute switch I have decided to use the products that come directly from the company that did the original soil test on promix (Peat mycos ewc etc) and the resulting recomendations for foliar and cationic drench. If anything goes wrong I can consult with aglabs and they will be more than familiar with the products in use.

With that said this will mirror the recipie presented by docbuds on another forum. The decision was also based in part to my inexperience and the wealth of information I can obtain from other such places. It doesnt mean I dont dig icmag and all the rest of ya helpfulls. Buut its the best bet for what I got.. I dont want to fail again.

While the seedlings and clone are vegging along I managed to get a call for some airbrush work

The results where pleasing
picture.php
picture.php

paint4420

Seedlings and the Lone clone got their first dose of foliar and soil drench. Amazing results to say the least. Seedlings showed over night a noticabld improvement in leaf thickness and overall growth. Even the clone is showing healthy new leaf growth.

All other house plants are doing well in the amended soil. Except for the one that didnt get transplanted. Imagine that!

Really happy wiyh the results im getting so far, to say the least.

paint4420

Things are going better than I could have hoped with one small issue

I had this ladys growing by a window sill with some extra supplemental lighting to keep it near 18/6 a few of the ones I brought in from the dispensaries started showing flowers. So I dropped all of them under the big light and a solid 18/6 foliar sprayed them with some qualify to help keep flowering undercontrol

Gave them a does of perk up and zhume last night with good results
My ice cream is showing canoeing leaves and they all have plenty of new veg growth

the ice cream with her pointy leaves shes doing really well the other one not so much

triches on the disp clone known as aba's secret stash

the whole bunch of em

I will be uppotting the larger ones this weekend, I think they have outgrown there 1/2 gallon root maker pots

paint4420

pics posted my impression was this was a response to going heavy on the drench and foliar, they have all been getting the same does and this one is responding the most. I assume it means she is the healthiest out of the rest of the seedinglings. seeing as it has the most growth.

from my reading I don't think this is a bad thing and it is probably a sign of high brix working I know I have seen it in other grows using this meathod. infact i was partially expecting to see it. she also has a very nice waxy coating on the leaves and faster growth than the rest

paint4420

Small note: abas secret stash is showing triches on what I would consider fan leaves and pretty far up the leaf. It makes me kind of excited to srr how she will finish. May be a great hash plant?

paint4420

Here they are two weeks later and recovering from transplant.

picture.php

Abas secret stash has some leaf curl the root balls were not very big when i put them in their larger containers. This is my fault i the soil was drying out too fast qnd there wasnt enough of it. Live and learn but it was cought so far so good?

the other ladies are doing well and ill be flipping on the big lights pretty soon.

the atlas 1 and kronus 1 wired in. All the ducting ran except for my connections at the lights. Im curious what other people do to compensate for the height diffrences when space is restricted at the inlet and outlet side i think the flexible ducting should be enough.

Hopefully i can get a modular veg system tucked into the closet. And get these girls i to flower

The only thing that is left to do is run 220 into a lighting controller. Gotta wait till the snow is gone in the backyard.. in the middle of may....:biggrin: lol i wish it was a joke!

On another note i Cant wait to get up to the mountains again for some four- wheeling! ill leave u guys with a pic from last year right after the colorado floods. If theres one thing this place has tought me its that no mater how crazy the storm something good will ways follow
picture.php

Last edited:

paint4420

how about time for an update! its been a while! I also got a new Nikon d3300 for my igrlfreindsbirthday that I will try to use as much as possible!

all this was grown under a 100watt t5 light over he past 2-3 months, the larger plants are about 2-3 months and the smaller ones are about a 3-4 weeks old.

ive finally gotten everything setup and will switch these ladies to flower. im really hoping I didn't take the veg too far and im going to run out of space! I will be taking a lot of cuts off of these plants so that should help reduce the finished area.

my notes so far.

in the dry Colorado air, air pots and cloth pots seem to loose a lot of moisture. rendering the usable growing space of a 7 gallon air pot to something near 3 gallons or less. after I upplanted into new containers I noticed the roots just were not growing to the sides and using all the soil they should have. ill be making an investment and switching everything over to plastic containers n the next round

I picked up a couple more ladies at L'eagle as well the list read like this

2x ice cream
1x super lemon haze larry
1x o'cheisle fudge
2x bag seed from dispensary (I may throw these outside)
1X hells angel OG
1x brain og (larry og)
1x golden goat
1x bruce banner
1x strawberry cough
(believe this to be very similar to the kyle kushman strain)

well on to the pics if you notice all the older leaf growth is very dark green. a lot of the leafs are also very waxy looking the SLHl is the waxiest of all of them

I also picked up a new bowl from josh at pirate glass art. you can see most of his stuff at illusion glass off of broadway in Colorado!

D

Drek

Looks good. They look healthy. Have you tested with a refractometer yet?

Was there a reason you only went with 100w? Cheers.