What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

L

LolaGal

I just rolled a gang of Cindy 99 x Neville's Haze seed bombs. They are about the size of a grape each. I think I paid $5 for a pound of clay from the craft store. They should do the trick in my area. We have a lot of vacant lots, foreclosed homes, and public parks that need beautifying.

Bomb my house with those please!:muahaha:

Why can't you just feed a few pounds of seeds to birds? They wont crack all of them and they can do the work for you. The poop is the bomb. Isn't this how it works in nature?

That's actually a good idea, haha I have a big bird feeder in my backyard .....

On another note I have read that certain birds will only sing if they eat mj seeds

G

Guest 26753

My canaries loooove cannabis seeds. It's a treat for them and I refer to cannabis seeds as 'song food' lol. Often I have given them a seeded whole bud and they go nuts on it!

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Great idea
I'm going to do it and i also live on a big lake when their ready i'm gonna take a boat ride and BOMB THE BANK'S and the coves o yeh and right by the dam.

LOL did i say BOMB THE BANKS :Bolt:

I N Hail (aka Kermit Greenskip)

L

LolaGal

Great idea
I'm going to do it and i also live on a big lake when their ready i'm gonna take a boat ride and BOMB THE BANK'S and the coves o yeh and right by the dam.

LOL did i say BOMB THE BANKS :Bolt:

You Dam Bomber You :)

Botanist

I swear to God guys! I swear i have like 400 seeds that i don't need and was planing on planting my county Red after the last frost this year. And i have never even seen this thread. I don't plan on harvesting or anything just wanted people to get used to the site and smell. I hope this is a global thing.

Botanist

think about how much money the Dickweasels will spend fighting a phantom enemy. They may run out of money and give up. Like the war on terror!

This is an AWESOME idea!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
think about how much money the Dickweasels will spend fighting a phantom enemy. They may run out of money and give up. Like the war on terror!

This is an AWESOME idea!!!

yeah gas is pretty expensive these days, unfortanately lawn mowers get pretty good gas milage.

hah for real though its a fucking awesome idea

jwm

Veteran
splendid idea~I love it and as soon as I make some beans I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm in oregon, where, as you might imagine, are lot's of clear cuts that sit for years before there replanted, if ever....Thanks for sharing this idea....

Littleleaf

Veteran
I love this Idea.
Places to plant.
All corners... mowers can not get to them.
Culverts/tin whistles on the downstream side.
Abandoned farms. most OLD farms always had an animal pen/corral. This has been the best place I have found.
New building sites. Most sites are required to put up some kind of blowing trash barrier(the black plastic about two ft tall) Plant on the outside and they should make it.
Most people have seen the hay bales on new drainage from sites. Plant next to them. They hold water and as they break down it gives the plants a little extra boost.

I will think of some more places later.

doing my part
leaf

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
I love this Idea.
Places to plant.
All corners... mowers can not get to them.
Culverts/tin whistles on the downstream side.
Abandoned farms. most OLD farms always had an animal pen/corral. This has been the best place I have found.
New building sites. Most sites are required to put up some kind of blowing trash barrier(the black plastic about two ft tall) Plant on the outside and they should make it.
Most people have seen the hay bales on new drainage from sites. Plant next to them. They hold water and as they break down it gives the plants a little extra boost.

I will think of some more places later.

doing my part
leaf

:yeahthats and that blackplastic about two foot tall is called silt fence its to keep the silt from ending up in creeks and river

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Love the idea, it's perfect for OZ where there is literally hundreds of miles between grows. The little buggers need the extra nourishment out there, all the help the can get.
Damn fine idea, overgrow the planet.

Mc__Nugget

i like the video, and maybe you dont make all of your seedbombs out of mj seeds, throw some other good seeds in em and just huck them all over the place! everyone should be required to make 5. everyone.