What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoors in the KY

KYHomeGrown

Got my crop out a couple days ago, will get pics posted soon, my camera is not in working condition.(dont buy a kodak)

the strains are:
Elvis (a clone only strain i received from a close friend)
LSD
Blueberry Haze
Barney's NL x Haze
Sour Cali
TKG x Cali-O
Reeferman's Love Potion
Reeferman's Herijuana
i may have omitted one or two but i dont know, oh yea Reeferman's Asia Girl

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Sounds like a great lineup. Did you get the Sour Cali from Swan Song Seeds?
I'm growing some of Zep's SweetSaver outdoors and it's going strong. Good luck with your grow.

KYHomegrown.....its nice to see another local grower thats off to a late start :)
...Heres to a later than projected first frost in late OCT.

This is my first outdoor grow since moving here 4 years ago.....I decided on White Rhino,ICE and AK48 initially. But killed the ICE mothers and her clones before the season even got here..The AK48's all hermied on me at week 4 of veg, so I didnt take clones:(
So its looking like White Rhino and the SK#1 freebies that Gypsy so graciously provided

If I can just keep the deer at bay long enough to finish em, Ill be good to go for awhile.

Any tricks you can pass along that may help me with these damn dopehead hillbilly deer up here? TIA and good luck!

G

Nice lineup KY... hope your crops is good and the varmits stay away.

KYHomeGrown

looking good so far, a couple males flowered early so i pulled a couple but one female also flowered early so thats good, get some pics up soon

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
this is some of that good ol' valley growin... or is it in the hills??? haha it's good soil, I do know that, having lived off the Ohio River in SW Indiana for several years... right on the mark... good run KY....

KYHomeGrown

here are some pics of the ones that have shown signs of being a female

1st is a blueberry haze,

2nd is the smaller super sour silver diesel haze

3rd is the larger super sour silver diesel haze

others have shown signs of being ladies also but my camera cant hold enough pics so ill get some up soon!! pics soon to come are:asia girl,lsd,elvis, barneys nl x haze

KYHomeGrown

some updated pics from 7/19

Reeferman's Love Potion (Female)

Next two are confirmed females of Sour Cali from Swan Song Seeds

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze From RezDog

Blueberry Haze from DNA