What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Mirre and friends

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy to say was at my new place all weekend building a new room. Shouldn't be to much longer before I can contribute again. Rooms are quite a bit bigger than what I have had before. It's also a great feeling to be legal :woohoo:

nickman

Veteran
Happy to say was at my new place all weekend building a new room. Shouldn't be to much longer before I can contribute again. Rooms are quite a bit bigger than what I have had before. It's also a great feeling to be legal :woohoo:

That's fucking awsome news bro...!!!...

I so wish I could feel that feeling one day...

Looking forward to seeing you post up again ...:tiphat:...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Nickman. I still act as if I'm illegal most times though it's a hard thing to shake after being underground for so many years.

But have lots of things vegging out ATM mostly Karmas gear. For some reason I just popped one seed of each.
Headbanger
Roaddawg
Karmarado OG
Karma OG
Strawberry banana cream
W.M.B.
Brotherhood OG
Plus I got some of my clones back including one of my favorites the brotherhood OG #3 Which I got one that will be hitting flower next week.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Headbanger at 6 weeks. Sorry about the sideways pictures. Not sure why they uploaded like that I'll have to check into it.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Nickman glad to finally be back contributing.

Headbanger is getting close. Starting to get a nice sour smell to her.
First pic is from Wednesday next two are from last night. They are fading fast.

nickman

Veteran
That shit looks so dank ...!!!...

What week are they at now...

Awesome job on those bangers my man ...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Nickman can't wait to try this one. She's on 10 weeks today. Probably taking her down this weekend. She was around 9 weeks in the last 2 pictures the first picture was taken a few days earlier. Got a road dawg, karma og , strawberry banana cream, and 2 different phenos of brotherhood og in flower right now.

nickman

Veteran
Thanks Nickman can't wait to try this one. She's on 10 weeks today. Probably taking her down this weekend. She was around 9 weeks in the last 2 pictures the first picture was taken a few days earlier. Got a road dawg, karma og , strawberry banana cream, and 2 different phenos of brotherhood og in flower right now.

Well let's see um, ....

I just put a strawberry banana cream into flower a week ago as well...
Nothing to show right now, I also gotta few clones of those testers I ran of the Sour OG ... I think that shits the BEST weed I've ever smoked...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You always drop the hot shots.

Thanks for the support all these years brother.

It's been my pleasure buddy!! It's been great seeing your company grow through the years. Obviously you're genetics are great but the way you handle yourself has always been just as impressive.
Well let's see um, ....

I just put a strawberry banana cream into flower a week ago as well...
Nothing to show right now, I also gotta few clones of those testers I ran of the Sour OG ... I think that shits the BEST weed I've ever smoked...

Damn man you have had a lot of awesome things run through your garden so that's saying a lot. I'll have to scoop some up soon then! Here's a few pics just for you. Need to get my good camera out one of these days. I'm also on perpetual so most of the strains really are not much to look at yet but once they are I will post em.

Headbanger day 71

Roaddawg staking hard on day 30 there are tops everywhere on her

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Banana Cream day 50 she's a very light feeder I feed her once in early flower and clawed immediately flushed her out and have feed her nothing and still very dark green.

Some lowers starting to get a little frost on the Roaddawg day 35

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice looking brotherhood OG .... that was one of the 1st strains I grew of Karmas...

Such a easy girl to please too. I have 2 in my keeper stable as of right now. The #3 is the best though. I got the other keeper dubbed A I haven't tested it myself yet but my patients told me to keep it around. In another month I'll be able to give her a smoke test.

Shot of a karma OG I tried so hard to get a whole plant shot but they are large and when I take em out of the flower room away from the supports they just flop over.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy to be able to look back. Most of these plants had been grown in a barn in a very cold climate. Had a small space heater just so they didn’t freeze. I still have lots of old Karma seeds. Anyone have some good advice to try and get the seeds to germinate?

BTW I have moved up from a small space heater and a few 600 HPS lights 😂.