What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Mirre and friends

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popped one seed a few years back got 2 girls from the one seed. also these mirre's where given to me as tester's for a outdoor grow a long time ago. The year i was testing them a farmer found it and cut it down. So sorry karma it took so long to get the outdoor test done.

Alpen rock

Looking really lush here!!

Gotta love a good outdoor bud...the top is a solid one :woohoo:

At what lat. did you grow them?

Thks fr sharing!!:tiphat:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alpen Im at 43 lat

Thanks nickman

The outdoor Mirre was way better than I was expecting outdoors. I was thinking she was going to be a late finish but she was one of the earliest in this year. Smoke was very good!! not the strongest of the karma strains I have but still worthy of going into my lungs more than a few times.

I wanted to show off my Outdoor WMB, BHOG, and Point Break but got a real nasty day of rain and high wind that beat the shit out of them and most ended laying on the ground. I staked em up but they still looked pretty sad so I guess Ill switch to some of my indoor lady's instead

i'll get some non Hps pics when they get the ax

BHOG

Jack Cheddar (this is my favorite pheno so far. smells alot like the karma Jack)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good buddy!
Mirre was some damn fine weed, not too many people have ran her that I've seen, very underrated.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you CF. Yup Mirre is very nice. Kept here around for a few years but this will be the last of her on my end. Unfortunately can't keep them all forever. But the good news is once I clear out some things I can start digging through some white OG crosses!

Alpen rock

Thanks for youir answer Guyute!

Very nice pics, that Jack Cheddar looks delicious!
Do you have dry buds pics of the Outdoor Mirre by any chance?

Cheers
++

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Missed this one, you killing it again Guyute54

Thanks buddy! The Brotherhood OG is starting to get some color now :woohoo: chopped one last night and the lower buds look almost albino and just caked in frost. The JC are starting to beef up but need to go to at least 10 weeks. They are just past 8 weeks. Have 10 or so in small 1 gallon containers.

Alpen I'll try and get you some dry shots but it might be all gone already :biggrin:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Love this thread and the newest pics are insane. Beautiful colors and flower formations.

Great work, Guyute.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Random man. first run im my new room and Im happy!! No real temp swings like I was having in my old room. Best part about the new room is I made 2 rooms and now it's cool enough I can run them both once I get everything harvested from the first room I'm going to shuffle things around and get the seconed room rocking!

Thanks GA I also look forward on your next updates.

Alpen the smoke was good. Just not the strongest. I have been taking a lot of dabs of bubble hash latley so the flowers might not be as strong as they used to be to me. The smell on the JC is all Jack from this pheno. I was sniffing it last night and sour tropical citrus is the best I could describe it. Definatly an amazing smell I bet the hash from the JC would be really tasty.

Dry BHOG shot I must have had something sticky hit my camera lens beacause almost all the pics from last night are blurry.

Alpen rock

Alpen the smoke was good. Just not the strongest. I have been taking a lot of dabs of bubble hash latley so the flowers might not be as strong as they used to be to me. The smell on the JC is all Jack from this pheno. I was sniffing it last night and sour tropical citrus is the best I could describe it. Definatly an amazing smell I bet the hash from the JC would be really tasty.

Thks fr your answer man!

Bubble hash dabs huh?, sure it brings your tolerance up especially vs outdoor ,as good as yours looked:dance013:

Damn...sour tropical citrus sounds proper, bet shell smoke wonderful... awesome work :tiphat:

Peace