What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor low odour strains

I have some plans on some Outdoor autos next year. The problem is one spot is nearly a Road peaple are sometime. I have some auto amnesia seeds I would love to try out there, but dont know if amnesia is a smelly strain?

I also have some ak47, thats propably been plant anywhere else bcs its seem to be a smelly one...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I used to camouflage my heavy plants' smells with a homemade substance that takes the cannabis smell away completely.

Mercaptan is also known as methanethiol and is a harmless but pungent-smelling gas that has been described as having the stench of rotting cabbages or smelly socks. It is often added to natural gas, which is colorless and odorless, to make it easier to detect.

You make a homemade version by fermenting vegetables and table scraps in a sealed bucket. I add a few boiled eggs and a couple of small cans of seafood cat food mixed with a cup of vinegar. Broccoli and Collard greens mixed with other organic stuff will turn into a very stinky mix. Raise the lid every few days to stir the mix and in a couple of weeks its stinks very well. It should make its own liquid from the veggies however it is important to not let it dry out. I like having at least a gallon of liquid in the bottom of the bucket.

When your plants start stinking place the bucket kind of close to the plants where it can't be seen and you will only smell only Mpercaptan. When anyone smells the mixture they will leave the area quickly. Works every time like a charm. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Mandala seed sells some low-order stains you may be interested in. I used their seed many times in the wild because their strains can take a lot of heat. Thanks for posting and good luck with your grow. Keep us posted Friend. . 😎