What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OUTDOOR GROWS COMPETITION!!!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brown trout

i would offer some awesome limited beans to te best grow of my gear. to ate to do the latter

med-man

phatpharmer

Medman u should do an indoor competition where peeps grow ur gear and send u 3G sample of the final product for u to choose a winner kinda like a Medmans Cup!!! Id enter my LBOG and my rockstar Kush from you!!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phatpharmer

great idea. just goes against the icmag rules

maybe on instagram?

med-man

browntrout

Veteran
Well I do have a 4 pack freebie of Silver skunk, there better be a Blueberry Cheese pheno or at least a female lol. Does she turn out better fully green at harvest or fully flushed and yellow?

BT

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey broutrout

she will yelow more outside. not so much inside

med-man

hicksticky

Still at large...
Heck yeah, got me some Sour Masters as a prize from a summer newbie comp. "any info. greatly appreciated", definitely down for some friendly competition lol.

So I got a question, I grow in the great white northeast OD. Kind of a short season and the faster the finish the better.
What would you recommend, I would like to run a couple strain from your selection...... I lean toward indicas but have an open mind.flavor is a big plus.

Thanks for your time, good luck and karma.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hicky

silver skunk. maybe purple pain killer and west coast sour diesel

good luck

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts