What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Janborrego

Northern lights. This is smelling so great I really cant wait. NL was my very first grow. I sucked but the weed didnt. She was only a foot tall. I planted 12 and only 4 survived. They were small but potent. Mt first grow yielded a few ounces. Hoping for a pound from this girl.
She is in a 30 gal grow bag.
Treated with DE
IMG_6738.jpeg

Janborrego

Sour vengeance
She is over 4 ft tall and still reaching for the sky. She was born sometime in late May. I forgot to date her. Her mommy hermed and I was so impressed with everything about this plant. I planted her after finding the seed while trimming. The weed and buds were just awesome. She looks like she is just starting to flower.
Just treaded with DE.
IMG_6747.jpeg

Janborrego

Pink mango x GDP this is my first successful clone. The mother is freaking great weed. I harvested her in the end of May or Beginning of June. I gave her 2 extra weeks. Boy am I glad that weed is fire. It sticks around for like 4 hours too. I feel full of energy and like to stay busy. I will try to clone her again. It is worth it. I think I got the GDP pheno as it tasted a lot like GDP. Just treated with DE
IMG_6791.jpeg

Janborrego

These are the other 2 Maui waui. I am growing to smoke. I have a few clones. If they make it I will be doing a seed run with a few branches and a paint brush. If the fems fail I will have this to fall back on. Collecting pollen from
IMG_6771.jpeg
IMG_6773.jpeg
the 2 massive males. Males are inside females are outside.
IMG_6793.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg

Janborrego

This is Evo dream fem big monster out grew every pot I put her in now she is in the ground. She is in pre-flower. I will see buds starting to form soon. The winds were so strong last night and she was newly transplanted so I had to put rocks on her to keep her stable. When I put her in the ground I cut off the 10 gallon grow bag so I did not disturb anything. Dug a super deep hole and added compost. Then I fed her well. She is a hungry girl. Almost 8 ft now. The fence in the background is s 6 ft fence she is well above that. Just one plant but viewed from different angles.
Just treated with DE.
Pics don’t really do her justice.
IMG_6798.jpeg
IMG_6796.jpeg
IMG_6795.jpeg

Janborrego

The black these are my last 2 one in a 7 gal bag. The other in a one gal pot for a grow challenge. The one gal pot has a smaller pot under her so I can give her extra water to keep her gool. I was watering her like 4 times a day and she was still wilting. She is not floating in water just a little in the bottom to jeep her cool. She is also in a larger pot with heavy rocks to keep get from getting blown away. She is leaning a bit but is stable.
They were both treated with DE… damned bugs/spiders.
IMG_6800.jpeg
IMG_6799.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Janborrego

I use a mask when applying. I wash my weed so we are good. It gets a wash in baking soda and lemon juice then several rinses min 2 but usually 4 and up to 6 as the sand flies here in the desert. It gets everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_4483.jpeg
    IMG_4483.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4475.jpeg
    IMG_4475.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

Eltitoguay

I use a mask when applying. I wash my weed so we are good. It gets a wash in baking soda and lemon juice then several rinses min 2 but usually 4 and up to 6 as the sand flies here in the desert. It gets everywhere.
I use diatomaceous earth abundantly, but I refrain from fumigating it on flowers: I am neither a physicist nor a chemist, but I think that (just as there can always be traces of larger and less "resin-adhering" capacity) it could be very difficult, if not almost impossible, to wash absolutely all the very fine particles of diatomaceous earth; and it is enough to put a single particle of these in your lungs for it to stay for life, I think... I repeat that I am not sure what I am saying... But once an acquaintance sprayed sulfur on flowers with resin; Sulfur is less adherent than ditomèas earth, but it is much more detectable due to its flavor: no matter how much you washed the harvest, you could detect from time to time how a particle of sulfur burned...

Latest posts

Latest posts