What's new

Outdoor gets chopped !

G

I will start off by saying i did not grow these buds personally. My friend however grows outdoors every year :joint:

So, he just harvested his crop, and so i took some screens of the buds and of course toked on a few.

Look - At first look, you notice this bud is leafy, MY friend is lazy with the scissors, and never gives his buds the haircut they deserve BUT the leafs are so frosty i dont care. Long, slender, fluffy and FROSTY is how i would decribe these. You can tell right away these are going to be very Sativa dom. VERY sticky :bat:

Smell - Very earthy/piney with skunkish smells detectable.
Taste - Tastes like it smells but you can taste a little bit of mint hidden. Very smooth smoke, burn fast though.

High - I knew the effects would be sativa-ish and was correct. This bud hits you in the face on the first exhale. Very heady, "up" high, nice to walk around on as you feel like you are floating :) Allthough, if you over smoke ( i tend to do that often ) you will get Burnt! i almost couldn't walk home from my friends house last night i was so burnt out lol

Very nice smoke in generall, will enjoy puffing on this for awhile.

Pics to come, they are stuck uploading right now :chin:

PotaMust

Looks good to me, leafy isnt a bad thing when coverd in trichs. Its great having friends that grow, i love it anyways. For the last 2weeks, ive tried 9diffrent outdoor grows, All i can say was, damn it was a nice year in new england. I look forward to this time of year all year long, even over all the indoor grows(which i do love dont get me wrong), just someething about the hard hitting outdoors that i cant get enough of.

G

Sativa dom it looks. Do you know the strain? In any event I do apreciate the report.

Last edited:

BOZWELL

MMMM tasty looking Ive got myself an outdoor crop this year after looking at that I cant wait
good report
btw were are you, uk,usa or some were else

G

live in the USA, grown in the New England area.
- i do not know the strain :(