What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2021,anyone out?

Hoypare.

Anyone out this year?Its never too early to start preparing,fail to plan plan to fail,anyone outdoors this season?:tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's a good time for surface applications as the rain will take it in. Smaller amounts of beneficials have a while to become larger amounts. It's a no-till dream. You can get just about everything washed in except your Nitrogen, as it will wash away too easily.

The soil labs can turn samples around very quickly. They start at about £10 if you get a few done. Sample now, post results, and get advice if you need it peeps. It's a lot easier to correct a plot with what it needs than carry in lots of stuff it doesn't need and won't do you any favours.

My mum's didn't see any action last year with all the walkers about. They are sat waiting still though :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGMango Haze x Sour Dubble x Chiquita Banana
(Hammerhead genetics) I love your threads & I think you are an awesome grower...One day I would like to hang out on the beaches of Thailand with you:yay:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yeah - wow - outstanding looking plant star crash - huge trunk - looks real heavy -

Cloneman

Veteran
Yeah yeah, course it looks big with your tiny kids foot and your mum not tying the shoelaces for you ..:)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah maybe i make small Gorilla OD spot this year ;)

nice lady too Star Crash dude

Blazeee

Veteran
Im planning to do a few autos myself this year, just wondering what strains everyone's planning to grow outdoors this year, or if there's any good recommendations from previous years.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Got a couple of mighty gold bx1 on the way
got a few autos in the fridge but not sure about those

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mighty gold are loving it - they’ve been out around 3 weeks and I had to top them a few days ago
I’ll get some pics later

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yea, England. From the final of Euro 2020 :D

I know I know, rub it in..

I WILL!

All those nazi tweets to some little German girl crying after Germany losing. Smelling like pee moron fans rushing in the gates..

Normally I'm not for security giving the fans a nice dose of mace or maybe some tazer shots. Police brutality, all that good stuff.

England fans 2021, you had it coming,

AND YOU LOST, AGAIN!

Sweet!

And fuck Vicky Beckham, too. Bitch can't sing!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yea, England. From the final of Euro 2020 :D

I know I know, rub it in..

I WILL!

All those nazi tweets to some little German girl crying after Germany losing. Smelling like pee moron fans rushing in the gates..

Normally I'm not for security giving the fans a nice dose of mace or maybe some tazer shots. Police brutality, all that good stuff.

England fans 2021, you had it coming,

AND YOU LOST, AGAIN!

Sweet!

And fuck Vicky Beckham, too. Bitch can't sing!

Fuck the football.
I was out tying down branches at kick off time, far fewer people around. Nice and quiet.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Completely lunched out this year, totally disorganised. Some friends have a few things in the ground though.

Latest posts

Latest posts