What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outback haze 1 x NH21xMML

tcherno

It's going to be a long adventure, I'm going to spend the next few months looking for killer phenos in these exceptional lines. OJD thanks for making them available

they are fed with vermicompost and guano for the flo
Not much to report for the little ones at the moment, all is well, they are quite warm

_DSC0378.jpg

_DSC0372 (2).jpg

Kénavo de BZH

Last edited:

tcherno

Update

This is it everyone is in their respective spaces, well almost I still have a doubt about 2 plants so let's wait and see.

I have the most vigorous male in cuttings and 2 females, maybe a regeneration at the end of the course but there is still a lot of time before that.

I have a female pheno that has purple on the trunk, I don't think it is from a change in temperature, none of the other males or females have this particular trait.

female
20221117_164528.jpg
20221117_164814.jpg
20221117_164648.jpg

Male
20221117_164934.jpg
20221117_164939.jpg

only 14 weeks to go:biggrin:

iTarzan

Hey there tcherno very nice thread so far. I am interested because I want more sativa in my jars. I also just ordered 2 packs of seeds from OJD one of which is a cross that has NH and MM in it. I want to do a grow log on them too. So I will take advantage of watching you because you certainly have a green thumb.

How old were the seedlings when you flipped to 12/12?
Did you plant 10 seeds and get 3 females or planted 5 seeds and got 3 females?
Is there something unique for sativa in the design of your sativa box or is that just because you only put sativa in it when flowering them?
What soil do you use?
What lights do you use?

Thanks for doing this grow log. Like you mentioned you will be giving a lot of time to bring this project to the end. However, there will be some fantastic smoke at the end of it.

tcherno

Hey there tcherno very nice thread so far. I am interested because I want more sativa in my jars. I also just ordered 2 packs of seeds from OJD one of which is a cross that has NH and MM in it. I want to do a grow log on them too. So I will take advantage of watching you because you certainly have a green thumb.

How old were the seedlings when you flipped to 12/12?
Did you plant 10 seeds and get 3 females or planted 5 seeds and got 3 females?
Is there something unique for sativa in the design of your sativa box or is that just because you only put sativa in it when flowering them?
What soil do you use?
What lights do you use?

Thanks for doing this grow log. Like you mentioned you will be giving a lot of time to bring this project to the end. However, there will be some fantastic smoke at the end of it.
Hi my friend, this time I was not lucky (well it depends on the point of view) actually I planted the 10 at the same time, no growth directly 12/12 in 2 litre pots, I do not know how much it makes in gallon.

light mix potting soil, trichoderma vermicompost and guano for the flo, everything is organic at home

Led setup HLG 225 and TGL COB,
I find this configuration very practical, I can change my LEDs in height individually practical with NLD stumps

Just be a bit more careful with the N inputs with the stretchy pheno.

I still have outback haze2/ NH21xMM there is fire in these lines it is a certainty the work of OJD in addition

Maria Sanchez

Hi my friend, this time I was not lucky (well it depends on the point of view) actually I planted the 10 at the same time, no growth directly 12/12 in 2 litre pots, I do not know how much it makes in gallon.

light mix potting soil, trichoderma vermicompost and guano for the flo, everything is organic at home

Led setup HLG 225 and TGL COB,
I find this configuration very practical, I can change my LEDs in height individually practical with NLD stumps

Just be a bit more careful with the N inputs with the stretchy pheno.

I still have outback haze2/ NH21xMM there is fire in these lines it is a certainty the work of OJD in addition

Hi @tcherno

Did you manage to finish the grow and harvest? Would love to see the results.
You started them at 12/12, do you remember how long it took them to show sex?
Thanks!