What's new

OTS LED Perpetual Stealth Cab

Nachos

After much research and countless hours poring over this forum, I finally put my stealth cab together. Well actually I had put it together a few months ago, but I wanted to get at least one successful grow under my belt before posting it up.

Specs
Cab is a lockable filing cabinet with internal shelves removed and split into 3 compartments; flower, veg and electrical components
Flower lighting is 12 x 8.5W LED bulbs with diffuser removed, mounted on 2 adjustable shelves.
Veg lighting is 3x24w CFL's
Grow medium is 50% organic potting soil, 25% perlite and 25% coco
6" carbon filter fitted to 6" fan.
Passive supply air from below.
4 PC fans internally on fan controller for air movement
Heat matt in veg
Temp/ humidity monitor in both compartments.

My first harvested grow (northern lights auto) was drying inside the cardboard box, since been jarred.
The second light fixture has been replaced and one of the Candida CD1 plants from the veg cab to the right has moved in to flower.
On the far left is Critical Kush Approx 8 weeks into flower.

The reason for the strain selection is to get a good cross section THC:CBD ratio to test what works best for pain management for a condition that affects my partner. I'm not a huge smoker personally, but I won't say no if there is some to spare ;)

A huge thank you to people like Blnyx, Reiko, Huffn, Terpene and many more for all the advice and info you put up. I think this may be the first plant I've ever grown successfully, so I'd be up shit creek if it weren't for forums like this.

Pics to be uploaded once I figure it out.

Nachos

Not sure how to attach to my original post, but here are some pics of the cab and my first harvest (24g dry)

Attachments

• 20170920_230051.jpg
    20170920_230051.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20170920_230035.jpg
    20170920_230035.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20170913_185124.jpg
    20170913_185124.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170920_225948.jpg
    20170920_225948.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 24

Nachos

Cheers mate :)

Not the most dense of buds, and I'm fairly sure I harvested a bit early and over dried them.

Still pretty happy with the overall though.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
That cab looks great! Looks like it works good too! I'm glad my threads helped you, I learned 90% of what I know from other threads here.

starke

Excellent cab and great first grow. It's obvious you did your research...and it paid off. Congratulations.

El Tigre

Super!!! Love the cab, maybe you can do something to reduce the dimension of the light trap in the middle (it's a light trap??) It reduces dramatically your flowering space. Just my first impression :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts