What's new

ortiz vs mayweather fixed

HUGE

Veteran
that was embarising. i gave up on boxing cuz i knew it was fixed a long time ago. EX:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgenYK7VaxY. but i really thought we might have a fight tonight. instead we got a bad WWE plot where the ref was distracted by some whore in the audience ant money hits "the mexican" with a chair and gets the pin. no run in clean job in the middle. suck a dick you sell out bitches. boxing dies today. see "vicarious" by tool.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I was very disappointed but surprised they continued the count. A waste of money for us PPV'ers.. Really sucked ass.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah it was total bullshit... i commented in another thread...

mayweather bought out ortiz for sure.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Ortiz asked for it, and of all people, he should have expected Mayweather to take advantage. If it were any other boxer, they wouldn't have taken such a cheap ass shot.

Mayweather only fights for the money, and the only fight of his I will watch is when he finally fights someone on his level, the Pac Man.

HUGE

Veteran
Yes Ortiz asked for it. That's my point. It was all scripted. From the first headbut the Ref missed to the second over exadurated one he saw. Then the fact that te Ref didn't properly reinitiate the fight. Also the triple hug and multiple verbal wispers. Then the Ref distracted by something and flinched when he ignored the first punch then spun and fastcounted him out without seeing what happened. Then the champ not complaining one bit that he just got his belt stolen with a sucker punch. Ya that's a probable sequence of events. Then his gash whore wife bets 100 on the fix she knew full well about just to rub it in. Boxing can't figure out why they fail at life?

HUGE

Veteran
And how anyone can't see through the bullshit is Beyond me. Why do people always fall for the slight of hand. Wake uP people.

Superhoops

Also does anyone think that Money and pacquiao will ever happen? If so who you want to win? I would want pacquiao but I think Mayweather may have to much for him.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ortiz got what he deserved when Mayweather took advantage of his distraction. I couldn't think of a better time to throw and land the old 'one/two' then when your opponent is distracted.