What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
acid beauty, vietnamese pheno. well 14th week almost done... so another 8 or 10 weeks? like dalat? hahhahahah

full

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Few trimmed up calyxes 🤣
View attachment 18743916 View attachment 18743917 View attachment 18743918 View attachment 18743919
Made the mistake of giving my dad a pure joint of this last night. He smoked 4 pulls and had to lie under a quilt 😅 I'd been smoking it all day and it was in my rolling box and didn't think 🤣
looks yummy. enjoy fruit of your work! and hopefully your dad feels better now...

and good Sunday morning to everyone... I am smoking some juicyW now and it gets some floral fruity tones on exhale, while it is very sour herbal, but it looks like with curing the taste changes a lot... I cant pinpoint that taste, but I like it! it is kind of chocolate/coffee too, dont know LOL. it is stronger it seems after sitting in jar just week or two..

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehe :rasta:

df13hz is very quick in veg, I put it in soil around 10th of July.. and soon I will flip it... and still will get nice size, if I want such size from f13, it needs to be vegged for like 3 months.. the stretch of right hazy hybrid is advantage for me.

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
beautiful cola! @GreenAndFast !!!!! it looks like its toms haze pheno, leaning there... also chunkiness talks for it, although toms haze mother is not chunky at all LOL

at me those chunky ones smell into toms haze side, while those pearly ones smell like they describe vietnamese weed, they call it xoai dalat and xoai means mango, sour green mango it smells, and I smell little amonia to it too.

just like Tom Hill says:

"The green thai heavy haze is the best"

mother of acid beauty, it is spear shaped, not chunky at all:

1660483134600.png

that chunkiness of some phenos reminds me words of @Mtn. Nectar that first generation of santa cruz haze were chunky plants, and that branches went down under its weight, not like indica chunkiness, but had some weight... so yeah you can reveal such ancient haze pheno in acid beauty easily.. it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.