What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Diesel.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I placed my best on them notso cuts this year let's see I feel pretty good about it.

Attachments

• P5300002~3.JPG
    P5300002~3.JPG
    346 KB · Views: 78

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw this thread. First few pages got me interested. Went back thru old pics here..found these. Daywrecker diesel. I remember thinking it wasn't very diesely..not compared to, for example, the clone that was passed around by some members here under the name ECSD.
But she was impressive enough that she got included in a reversal project @GrowTech and I did when he reversed the skunkva chem91
Screenshot_20230601-222311.png
Screenshot_20230601-222338.png

Dawgz_Daze

Saw this thread. First few pages got me interested. Went back thru old pics here..found these. Daywrecker diesel. I remember thinking it wasn't very diesely..not compared to, for example, the clone that was passed around by some members here under the name ECSD.
But she was impressive enough that she got included in a reversal project @GrowTech and I did when he reversed the skunkva chem91
View attachment 18848996 View attachment 18848997
I hit that Albany Sour with GA3 and she is dropping pollen now. I knocked up Daywrecker and Deathstar and all the OG's and Sours and Headbands. I'm looking forward to trying the Daywrecker x Sour quite a bit. I wanna see what the S1's are gonna look like from all of these Original Diesel/Headbands too. A few people have reversed a couple of them already and they look pretty good. My kinda herb for sure.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hit that Albany Sour with GA3 and she is dropping pollen now. I knocked up Daywrecker and Deathstar and all the OG's and Sours and Headbands. I'm looking forward to trying the Daywrecker x Sour quite a bit. I wanna see what the S1's are gonna look like from all of these Original Diesel/Headbands too. A few people have reversed a couple of them already and they look pretty good. My kinda herb for sure.
Throw up some pics of your reversals and clones you seeded

LMOG

Original Diesel clone only Reversed

⛽

ill run a log of the original diesel s1 anytime you want.... i grew an original diesel s1 tester last year, it was likely the best seed plant i ever grew... lost the cut (single tear falls) but i have another sister of it going now (fingers crossed)... if i hadnt lost that OD s1 id be running a shit load of it.... slightly faster and much stockier than the albany sour, incredible loud mouth coat flavor, a little more on the stoney side than albany but who cares, if i want "daytime" non lethargic, im going haze or some other narrow leaf anyways

just saying of everything i grew, the original diesel s1 and the albany sour from cloney were probably the first two jars empty, also grew the skunk tek sour (very nice, got a couple going again) and dark heart sour which i got a few years back (never again)

i dont know ojd but ive run a handful of things from him including Fuel, strawberry cookies, white og chem, prob some others... the original diesel s1 he puts out are FIRE... if i was a homegrower somewhere i couldnt get clones easily, thats what id be running

Dawgz_Daze

I just ran into Loompa over the weekend and got to finally meet the guy in person and try the Loompa Headband from him and god damn that is good weed. One of the best OG's I have ever smoked in my life. I am pretty sure he runs outdoor too if I am not mistaken and its gorgeous flower. Dude nailed it. I went to a cup over the weekend that was dope. Mostly newer gelato runtz bullshit but all the old heads had the good shit.

Dawgz_Daze

Throw up some pics of your reversals and clones you seeded
IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5619.jpeg

The GA3 stretched her out. Helped with pollen definitely though. There’s a couple hand pollinations I did before I left to the cup so I could test the viability of the pollen. As you can see it’s looking pretty groovy. Not as much pollen as a male would make, but it will do. I got her sitting in a room with 27 clones that are about 22 days into flower now. The pollinations shown are in my head stash 8x8 tent. I pollinated Chemdog and Diesel Rootbeer with some LA Kush Headband pollen. The other room is getting the Albany Sour pollen.
IMG_5617.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg

The last 2 are Ohio Deathstar and a Skunkband V2 from Duke. I asked if he wouldn’t mind me knocking up a couple Skunkband females cause I thought that sounded splendid. They look like dank little OG Chem plants.
I won’t get as much seed as I would like but I will definitely have enough. Glad to see the pollen is taking well, from both the LA Kush and the Albany.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18850215 View attachment 18850216 View attachment 18850217
The GA3 stretched her out. Helped with pollen definitely though. There’s a couple hand pollinations I did before I left to the cup so I could test the viability of the pollen. As you can see it’s looking pretty groovy. Not as much pollen as a make but it will do. I got her sitting in a room with 27 clones that are about 22 days into flower now. The pollinations shown are in my head stash 8x8 tent. I pollinated Chemdog and Diesel Rootbeer with some LA Kush Headband pollen. The other room is getting the Albany Sour pollen.
View attachment 18850218 View attachment 18850219
The last 2 are Ohio Deathstar and a Skunkband V2 from Duke. I asked if he wouldn’t mind me knocking up a couple Skunkband females cause I thought that sounded splendid. They look like dank little OG Chem plants.
I won’t get as much seed as I would like but I will definitely have enough. Glad to see the pollen is taking well, from both the LA Kush and the Albany.
So which Diesel cut did you Reverse ?
First pic looks like how the Chaco cut Reverses.

You won't be getting much pollen of that at all , Diesel is 1 of the worse clones to Reverse, either Reverses poorly or gives 90% sterile pollen so I'd repeatedly hand pollinate any buds you want seeded until pistils die back then you know its pollinated.
Also I would focus on certain buds until you know they pollinated then move on to others or you will just end up with a few seeds here there in each plant

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Diesel clone only Feminized project.

Clone Reversed from Female to Reversed Male for making Feminized seeds.

a bunch of Pods ive picked of to hand pollinate Female flowers.
I like to use pollen fresh for said projects of the plant and pollinate immediately not dry/freeze the pollen and use later or for another crop

20230605_104140.jpg
20230605_111701.jpg
20230605_111721.jpg
20230605_104151.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts