What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Diesel.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD...legit? :)
1645794132676.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Raco

Anytime Diesel gets a discussion all will get mentioned and spoken about is going to happen. As long as it's a Civil convo there's nothing wrong when any of the Diesel gets a mention. There is no more new info that could be added at this point. The Origins of Diesel is well known story that can be found easily. I would be surprised if Mack had any issues with others getting talked about in his thread. Carry on IMO.

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
here's the clip, the guy that says that about daywrecker runs a private cannabis club in NY and there is a guy that never says anything and they never say his name and is only shown briefly, but after they show the daywrecker nugs he nods his head almost as if to confirm what the other guy said, I'm not 100% but it looks like it might be AJ

goingrey

here's the clip, the guy that says that about daywrecker runs a private cannabis club in NY and there is a guy that never says anything and they never say his name and is only shown briefly, but after they show the daywrecker nugs he nods his head almost as if to confirm what the other guy said, I'm not 100% but it looks like it might be AJ

To me it seems like this gentleman is just acknowledging Berner's comment that it's nice to see locally grown stuff when traveling, rather than confirming the lineage story. Nice video though.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
When I went to that club and tried the DW it was very different than what I was expecting...

Ive been trying to tell yall for years that the diesels and chems and sours are pretty interchangeable at the street level.

Less knowledgeable folks call them all "sour"

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
To me it seems like this gentleman is just acknowledging Berner's comment that it's nice to see locally grown stuff when traveling, rather than confirming the lineage story. Nice video though.
true, but that gentlemen just happens to look like he could be AJ, can anyone confirm if that was or wasn't AJ?

some of the NY crew has been known to hand out cuts and say they are something they aren't to see if the person is going to rip them off, for example JJ giving Adam Dunn corey haim but telling him it was the original underdog

some of the "sour" out there could just be a different pheno of the daywrecker

Last edited:

Jimmyboyy77

I did on page 2 of the clone/mother in veg , and pics of it Reversed
Yeah man I mean no disrespect but you been posting the same veg pics of original Diesel since like 2013 and always say you will have some pics down the road but o can’t seem to find anything?? Can you not just post 1 flower pic of it flower?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol. Atleast I have pics of mine. You have screenshots of the OGs verification? you know the old forum saying. Pics or it didn’t happen. Do people actually buy seeds from people who can’t show flower pics of the

Yeah man I mean no disrespect but you been posting the same veg pics of original Diesel since like 2013 and always say you will have some pics down the road but o can’t seem to find anything?? Can you not just post 1 flower pic of it flower?
No offence but Im a seed company and dont do flower runs ever of this clone as its tired hence the Original Diesel S1 project to look for a new revitalised Original Diesel to work with . I posted my whole Original Diesel project from start to finish for the world to see including topdawg seeds who follows me and also verified this cut when trying in Europe , and didnt say one thing when i logged the whole Original Diesel project for the world to see , @Karma G can vouch for this cut if that is enough proof , but i really dont care or need yours or @volcana approval and the people in the know , know all about this cut and has been verified by legends in the game and thats enough for me and everyone else , sorry i cant please everyone online or have all my pics saved on my phone or do bud runs for your aproval

Last edited:

Jimmyboyy77

No offence but Im a seed company and dont do flower runs ever of this clone as its tired hence the Original Diesel S1 project to look for a new revitalised Original Diesel to work with . I posted my whole Original Diesel project from start to finish for the world to see including topdawg seeds who follows me and also verified this cut when trying in Europe , and didnt say one thing when i logged the whole Original Diesel project for the world to see , @Karma G can vouch for this cut if that is enough proof , but i really dont care or need yours or @volcana approval and the people in the know , know all about this cut and has been verified by legends in the game and thats enough for me and everyone else , sorry i cant please everyone online or have all my pics saved on my phone or do bud runs for your aproval
I don’t think you need approval from anyone just do your thing. My thing is as a seed company but I want to purchase somebody seeds I would like to see the original mothers it just puts trust in the buyer and for me I mean I go back on these forms from 2010 2013 and you literally are posting the same veg pics in the same reversal since 2010 I mean that’s a long ass time and you just can’t post one flower pic it’s just interesting to say the least?? Wouldn’t you want as a seed company to put faith into the people that you’re selling the seeds too? Like I said I mean no disrespect but if you’re posting the same badge pics and same reversal since 2010 and you can’t provide one original diesel picture I I honestly just don’t even know what to say or think about that but I guarantee you you’re losing customers instead of gaining customers by not doing that!

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
If anyone is speculating on the AJ....

The cut he has now isn't even then original one he held in the 90s.

This has been confirmed to me, out of his mouth in multiple conversations years back when he made the move to Colorado.

He finessed Dunn with the underdog.

One thing about the sour crew... you'll never get a straight story. Ever.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t think you need approval from anyone just do your thing. My thing is as a seed company but I want to purchase somebody seeds I would like to see the original mothers it just puts trust in the buyer and for me I mean I go back on these forms from 2010 2013 and you literally are posting the same veg pics in the same reversal since 2010 I mean that’s a long ass time and you just can’t post one flower pic it’s just interesting to say the least?? Wouldn’t you want as a seed company to put faith into the people that you’re selling the seeds too? Like I said I mean no disrespect but if you’re posting the same badge pics and same reversal since 2010 and you can’t provide one original diesel picture I I honestly just don’t even know what to say or think about that but I guarantee you you’re losing customers instead of gaining customers by not doing that!
Your wrong about that ? , i might of posted 1 picture from 2010 if that ? Which im guessing is the Original diesel mother pic if that , but zero other pics are from then ? , all others from the 3 Original Diesel Feminized projects i did over last 2 years taking alot of time at a huge loss( all 3 projects turnrd out tiny seed hauls).

I understand people reaction when someone pops up online with 1 of the rarest cuts ever( im the same) but we went through this headache over a decade ago and was verified by top dawg and other well respected OG's in the game , so cant please all single members on every website , when some legends verify it( by smoking it ) thats enough.

My instagram page was banned last year( losing all pics) which had the whole original diesel project logged from start to finish , including the seed run of s1's and Chem d wrecker seed run to from Original Diesel project ( Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed).

The Original Diesel Feminized project has produced some of the best Diesel and Chem expressions ive ever seen or smoked and il be doing lots of work with them and the Original Diesel clone in 2023.

Il put my hand up i should have pics saved but i didnt think i would lose my instagram page( and since then i defo been posting more pics on icmag.com so they there if my insta page get banned again)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone is speculating on the AJ....

The cut he has now isn't even then original one he held in the 90s.

This has been confirmed to me, out of his mouth in multiple conversations years back when he made the move to Colorado.

He finessed Dunn with the underdog.

One thing about the sour crew... you'll never get a straight story. Ever.
And thats whay i been trying to say about the diesel , you will never get to the bottom of the story as mutiple accounts/storys from different people involved with the diesel crews/people

Jimmyboyy77

Your wrong about that ? , i might of posted 1 picture from 2010 if that ? Which im guessing is the Original diesel mother pic if that , but zero other pics are from then ? , all others from the 3 Original Diesel Feminized projects i did over last 2 years taking alot of time at a huge loss( all 3 projects turnrd out tiny seed hauls).

I understand people reaction when someone pops up online with 1 of the rarest cuts ever( im the same) but we went through this headache over a decade ago and was verified by top dawg and other well respected OG's in the game , so cant please all single members on every website , when some legends verify it( by smoking it ) thats enough.

My instagram page was banned last year( losing all pics) which had the whole original diesel project logged from start to finish , including the seed run of s1's and Chem d wrecker seed run to from Original Diesel project ( Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed).

The Original Diesel Feminized project has produced some of the best Diesel and Chem expressions ive ever seen or smoked and il be doing lots of work with them and the Original Diesel clone in 2023.

Il put my hand up i should have pics saved but i didnt think i would lose my instagram page( and since then i defo been posting more pics on icmag.com so they there if my insta page get banned again)
I mean me at the end of the day you’ve held the cut for a while and you talked about it on the East Coast sour diesel thread. I mean all you have to do is just do a little bit of digging and you definitely posted those reversal pics pretty far back like 2013 or something. If you really don’t have 1 pic like on a phone or camera all those years it’s just interesting and people just see you pop up anytime original diesel just posted on a thread think people are just wanted to see a picture of it not A veg pic and a reversal pic talking about S1. Hopefully you’ll post one in the future I guess lol

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean me at the end of the day you’ve held the cut for a while and you talked about it on the East Coast sour diesel thread. I mean all you have to do is just do a little bit of digging and you definitely posted those reversal pics pretty far back like 2013 or something. If you really don’t have 1 pic like on a phone or camera all those years it’s just interesting and people just see you pop up anytime original diesel just posted on a thread think people are just wanted to see a picture of it not A bitch pig and a reversal pig talking about S1. hopefully you’ll post one in the future I guess lol

Bro your 100% wrong , dig up these pics your talking about and il clearly state if from my run from last year or from 2013 ? Your defo wrong there , i nkt posted any old pics at all that i can think of ( as i dont have those pics so unless copied from icmag , and defo not apart from maybe the Original Diesel clone pic i posted but im 99% sure not that pic either)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro they are not the same pics , they are the same clone Reversed, dig them up and post them here ajd il clearly admit if or not but the Reversal pics are 100% not pics from the 2013 project( as that project failed and didn't work)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless your talking about post from 2013 , any post from 2020 onwards are the new Original Diesel project i made ( 3 of them from 2020 to now )

Dawgz_Daze

So far I got 3 cuts with good provenance tagged as Original Diesel or Diesel. 4 If ya count Headband. I'm gonna have some kick ass fucking side by sides. Also running that Mass Super Skunk Analog cut. Once I am done I will have about 12 Sour Diesel, Original Diesel and Headband cuts to run. 2 Chemdog D cuts too. Gonna be a blast. Almost done with my first run on the TK and Giesel and I am in love.