What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic soil burning

Bio boy

the soil is too rich
Plants dropped roots out the bottom of the sip now but leaves are all brown and curling still , there like burning but can’t repot em now they finally got roots down what can I do cause I can’t flush organic soil lol it kinda don’t work like that eh

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
the soil is too rich
Plants dropped roots out the bottom of the sip now but leaves are all brown and curling still , there like burning but can’t repot em now they finally got roots down what can I do cause I can’t flush organic soil lol it kinda don’t work like that eh
Use pure RO or Rainwater and do a pour thur with discharge out the bottom and that will lower the EC. Catch the runoff test the EC or ppm in the beginning and watch the EC drop. When it drops 50% stop and allow the plant to get adjusted.

Latest posts

Latest posts