What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Indica Grow

stellis0358

I have tried very frosty flowers that looked better than the effects and have also tried less sparkly but high quality
That's where patience comes in and knowing the best time to harvest. The trichomes mean nothing if they don't contain much cannabanoids. In the past ive been impatient and maybe harvesting a little too early. l've always harvested at the first sign of a single amber trichome. I'm going to wait a little longer for this grow and harvest when I see a fair amount of trichomes turned amber. Maybe it's my imagination but it seems like I see more stalked trichomes on these than I have in past plants.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your plants look pretty friend. You are kicking ass with this garden. Your organic skills are paying off by the looks of those flowers. For me, It's easy to fall into the "too early harvest" because those flowers look good. Waiting a couple of extra weeks increases the weight of the buds as well as raises the quality. Thanks for sharing your skills and keep us posted.

stellis0358

I saw enough amber trichomes to make me decide to harvest. I want to minimize any THC degredation. Harvested 3 girls, the other 2 need more time. Just a sneak preview of one of the colas.

Attachments

• 20240501_141635.jpg
    20240501_141635.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5