What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Blumats blasting GSC, SCMK, Chem91, Grape Ape, WiFi

Volcanna

Veteran
Well Hello Cannagraphers!! Happy to be here finally. Ive lurked around alot but never posted. Ive got alot going on lately but this thread is to show you guys my blumat setup. I spent hrs here learning about blumats, so it seems fair to share what I learned and applied to my own setup. I went with a 12 gal rez. Water heater to keep it at 70*. Water pump to keep the rez circulating. Float valve hooked to the declorinator for topping off. Here is what I came up with for an organic feeding schedule.
Here is the rez with custom 1/4" quick connect shutoffs. The thru hull connectors I installed in the bottom of the rez to increase pressure.
I am using 3 Maxi's per 10gal pot. 12 pots.
Hazemans Freight Train ((e32 x ( The White x Aloha White Widow)) day 21

Grape Ape

Ive got lots of cool pics so stay tuned

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 93
S

SeaMaiden

Volcanna, do I see an on-demand water heater up on the back wall there, behind the reservoir? The plants are looking healthy, indeed.

Volcanna

Veteran
Wow. Lots has changed in the last 10 years. growing in the same spot but new rooms. Still running blumats. Here is how the White train wreck finished. Super fire. Looking thru a bunch of f2s right now. trying to find this pheno again.
550E84D4-F59B-4B1E-9AF0-1E81ADDBA163.jpeg
93081DF0-AB78-49D3-9A32-401E5684ADBE.jpeg