What's new

Oregon Outdoor

W

whiterasta

Please read this link and consider carefully where you plant your outdoor crops
http://www.eugeneweekly.com/2006/03/16/coverstory.html

I have made this warning several times to varied response from outrage over the poisoning of thousands of acres to derision from those who feel defoiliants, rodent killers and fungicides are healthy and safe to spray on people and in their water.
My experience has been over a decade and in the last three years it is wise to just NOT attempt growing in the pacific coast range. Even if you find a place not visible to the incessant helicopter traffic the drift from the spray will damage or contaminate anything grown. This is not being dramatic infact I have underplayed the true seriousness of this. This is not just forest management it is chemical warfare. Can you say Plan Columbia?
I posted this here as every bit of what they do is LEGAL !
They LEGALY poison our water,
They LEGALY kill our wildlife
and they LEGALY are killing the people of the woods.
We not only must focus on legalization of cannabis but we must make Illegal the continued poisoning of the earth in which it grows. Right now any medical cannabis grown in western Oregon indoors or out would probably test positive for herbicide contamination to some degree and this goes for any place where cannabis is grown where private forestry is done in the US.
That medical card holders homes have been directly sprayed has been documented.
Lastly I wish to make clear that even should cannabis be decriminalized the hate for the plant will not evaporate and the continued poisoning of the Earth will render an excellent medicine just another poison.
This warning applies to any grow near a modern agricultural area as Monsanto has nearly all farmers on their "list"
Bon Chance!
WR
WR

Last edited:

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
thanks for posting this WR..

whiterasta said:
That medical card holders homes have been directly sprayed has been documented.

what do you mean here? directly sprayed by what and by who?

this is a serious issue.. here in norcal too.. the huge grow ops they bust on state and federal land always have evidence of chem ferts and pesticides which are close to water sources.. these are usually cartel-run ops but all growers need to understand the impact they have on the land

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Read the article. The forest harvesters spray tons of fungicides and herbicides on private forest land. The overspray gets everywhere, farms, families, livestock, cannabis crops.

Nice to see you posting Whiterasta