What's new

Ordering With CC from the States

FrostAie

Hi I have tried a couple times to order via cc to the states. I tried two separate cards and get an error on the final paypal processing screen. I tried to submit a help message on the site but it never went through as to why I am reaching out via ICMAG. Is there an alt way besides sending cash?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I can vouch for the Real Gorilla/ I have gotten Seedbay and ACE gear, all orders just fine.

Some Gorilla Haze in there... :)

sbeanonnamellow

Howdy CosmicGiggle, that's a bummer, was really enjoying the simplicity of ordering with a c.c.

Is there hope fo the c.c feature to return to the shop sometime in the future?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have sent cash. I signed it f-e of IC and sent my own packaging to return my order form with the seeds. A few quid extra and instruction to substitute anything as they choose.
I got a written response, which was nice.

I always sign now, after Herbies just kept my order until I phoned them about it. It's not on our printed out order form they said, what shall we do. Fucking send them you dicks. It was a simple till roll of goods, their prices and a total. Return address label, envelope and price rounded up to the nearest paper value.

Any company that relies on notice boards for business, won't knowingly cross a user of said board types. Or like above, we will name them.

Latest posts

Latest posts