What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Diesel v3 x Skittlez - LadySativaGenetics

GOD710

3rd time running my keeper of this strain, has its own unique smell kinda sits in the middle of both terps profiles.

Super super frosty would love to run it thru bubble bags would dump some hash!

Grown under 1000w lumateks LEDs with Athena Pro line got around 1.2/1.5 gram per watt.

First time on the 1000w definitely notice a difference in the lowers absolutely no need for any under lighting for which I've never understood why you would add them ?

Attachments

• PXL_20240208_172508409.jpg
    PXL_20240208_172508409.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 61

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
3rd time running my keeper of this strain, has its own unique smell kinda sits in the middle of both terps profiles.

Grown under 1000w lumateks LEDs with Athena Pro line got around 1.2/1.5 gram per watt.

First time on the 1000w definitely notice a difference in the lowers absolutely no need for any under lighting for which I've never understood why you would add them ?
Damn, friend, that is a fricking awesome-looking flowers You kicked ass on this grow. Thanks for the heads up on 1000w Lumateks LED. Keep us posted on the next one.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran

how much weeks it takes mate .,?

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I've done 60days, 65 and this one was 70 think sweet spot more towards 60 as the sweet skittlez terps comes on early but the weight of odv comes on later so wanted to push it this time but will remain 63 days

sounds good about balance of both terps direction mate