What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

One year with a Volcano Hybrid

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I got the Volcano Hybrid to replace the Digit I had been using. I was using the bags with the digit, and they are a pain in the ass really, and filling them overcooks the herb for my tastes. The hybrid has a whip and heats the chamber without the fan. Problem is mine had the display start to fail almost from the get-go. Wuflu hit, the S&B place closed for a while, and I put up with the bad display. Around thanksgiving I went ahead and bought an Arizer EQ to get me by, was promptly disappointed and put it away. The one year mark was coming, so I bit the bullet and sent in the 'cano a few weeks ago.

Today is a good day, Fed-Ex delivered box from S&B. A new hybrid in the box, with all the accessories. I'm good and high now, thanks S&B!

DSC00271.JPG
Pick the cheap toy and the real tool from this line-up.

Uludag

420giveaway
Im just about to buy the extreme q a second time. Is the hybrid really worth the extra money? Here in Europe you can get a Q for around 100€ and the Hybrid is like 450€.

Dunno kinda crazy i could buy 4 Q's + an extra waterfilter for the rest 50 bucks or get 1 hybrid. :chin:
:bongsmi:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The EQ is a cheap toy. Notice you are on your second? My first hybrid was defective and Covid prevented them from replacing it. One year later when covid had died down, I was rocking a new one.

Mercedes vs a Yugo IMO.

Rider420

So you can now use a whip with the volcano. Funny the EQ cheap toy I bought 7 years ago had a whip from the start, too bad some people had to buy a new vaporizer to use a whip. I still use the EQ but the solo 2 portable is so much easier to use and clean and no bags needed. The solo 2 all glass pathway means you just toss the the tubes in alcohol overnight, the crafty pathway is plastic and can only be wiped and needs to be disassembled every time you clean it a real pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts