What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OMG ... Did U know ...???

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
OH~Snap....
did U know that if U type the whole word
"LardAss"... on a Iphone.... it Auto-corrects to
Kardashian.... NO SHIT... for real ... see for U'r self...

just too phucking funny ... !!!

:moon::moon::moon:

what a wicked web we weave ... indeed

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
her ass is horrible looking and way out of proportion for her body ..I didn't realize it till I seen her in person from about 300 ft away...I find it unattractive....I would however take a blowjob if the chance became a possiblilty as she is sort of pretty with nice lips...yeehaw

TerpeneDream

Yea, Jussssst terrible

kim-kardashian-bares-it-all-for-paper-magazine-2-2.jpg

Green Squall

A little bit of a big ass can be a good thing but Kim K always looks like shes sporting an adult diaper that's full of shit. One too many fat injections if you ask me. "Lard ass" seems like an appropriate auto correct and who ever slipped that one in there needs to be promoted.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
whats even funnier..... its that obviously the kardashian HO's... DONT KNOW...
otherwise.... I'm certain, there mommy { kris jenner }.... would try and sue the shitt out of apple .... she loves to file suit on deep pocket lg. corp types....

liftedinny

I wanna know how big her toilet is !!! For real ...not saying it not nice In some pics but omg the shit that probably comes out of that thing