What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School White Widow

mr.brunch

Veteran
I nearly bought some ww seeds early 2000s but was told it was ‘notoriously unstable’ and it was all about finding the right cutting like the coffeeshops did.

OleReynard

Joey weed has a good white widow, I found a keeper in 3 packs and a few close to keepers
What's the smell on this like?
I've grown out alot of Mr. Nice black widow thru my years and found nothing to even come close to the gal I had.
I find it hard to believe that black widow was even associated with the white widow.
Breeders breed whatever to try to get a close facsimile of the the plant they're trying to copy.
I think gws came out on the upper hand of this.
And if it's anything but pure medicine yuck it's not white widow.

Dime

What's the smell on this like?
I've grown out alot of Mr. Nice black widow thru my years and found nothing to even come close to the gal I had.
I find it hard to believe that black widow was even associated with the white widow.
Breeders breed whatever to try to get a close facsimile of the the plant they're trying to copy.
I think gws came out on the upper hand of this.
And if it's anything but pure medicine yuck it's not white widow.
I'm terrible at describing smells but it isn't perfumy . It's has skunk aroma in it ,more than a lot of strains that claim to be skunk. I found one with skunk aroma early and retained it when dry . It also has a bit of an upbeat effect.

Last edited: