What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school hippie ways

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sounds more like you dodged a cop than anything ;)

I never sell, especially to randoms. Better to just give them a bud and take the kudos. Maybe they'll do the same one day.

haha I love giving buds away.. I love seeing ppls faces when their heads get blown clean off... big grins on faces is all the payment I need :) :biggrin:

Just a little FYI. I know in my state(as well as many others I assume) giving weed/drugs to someone is the same as selling it t them.

Not like your gonna get popped at a Cannabis event for giving someone a bud, but in real life you can't say "I gave that weed to him, I didn't sell it to him" " So you can't give me a sales charge" Because they can give you a sales charge for that.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sage words my friend, it's the same where I come from in the UK.. passing a J is seen as supplying a control substance...

thank goodness I live closer to Amsterdam these days.. if I get pulled there for passing a spliff I will assume that hell has just opened an ice rink ;)

yooper420

Roll another one, just like the other one. Why, what for ? Cause it`s "wake and bake" time. No questions allowed, just join in.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking about the same thing recently.

It is normal amongst my old friends to give buds to each other. When someone stops over and I have some nice buds I always offer them one or more to take with them when they leave. We all do this and works great.

"Well you asked was I holding
I said no I'm not holding
I thought you was holding, it's true
But here I'm not holding
And since you're not holding
My dear, what on Earth will we do

Now you know when I'm holding
There's no need you holding
And you know the same about me
And if you run out
Before I run out
You can always get some from me

Now if you ain't got none
And if I ain't got none
We can go find some other head
Find out if they're holding
Get down and start rolling
And smoke what they're holding instead"

-------------John Hartford

Granny wontcha smoke some mary-jah-wannaaah

Blown away when i saw someone qoute one of ny favorite artists. If you like John then you outta join me at the john hartford memorial festival in Bean Blossom! Great 3 day fest celebrating Johns music.

Peace

waveguide

Veteran
"..and i your new school dickhead/breadhead ways.."
course it's my revisionist school snarky ass ways that allow me to say it..

theclearspot

I once walked into a shop where I live . The guy had a Cannabis poster on the wall. I said 'thats a nice picture' and he walked into the back and came out and handed me a small plant about a foot tall! It grew into the best plant Ive ever grown. I went back a few mnths later and asked him what strain it was and he said he didnt know....?! It was superb.

ningning

my first hit was take by an old hippie,he change me lot,it's like some seed to me,i losted him for a long time,but i try to be him,i talk like he did,i tould yong guys about hippie,rastafari,communism。time goes by,old fellow will gone and be forgot,but the seeds will like fire,it's will pass on,young people will watch movie,will listen reggae,they will find those symbolize,and they will seach and learn,they will follow and make then reliveable and pass on....it's romatic

I don't give weed away. Except what's attached to the seed I'll give you.

Pretty sad most seed hustlers are so ashamed of their $200 ten packs they don't even come with demonstration buds.