What's new

Old School Drying Herb in an Oven

Old School Drying Herb in an Oven

• You got like 30mins to an hr bitch get drying tits!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • You've dried enough shave your ass and get on out the house meow!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Cannabologist

Veteran
LOL I can't believe I have to do this..

What fucking weed stores close at 6 7 and 8 on a Saturday?!?!?! It's Saturday!?!!?!? People need their shit mannnnnn!!! WTF!!!

Ok lets see did I fuck up or..

Did it blend???????

It blends! I'm high!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm kinda..............

No yeah I'm high! YAY!!!!

OK I have like... IDK. like 3 grams or so and I'll probably smoke that in the next 10 minutes what would mew do?

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
been a long time ago but ive put it in the microwave a few sec at a time when i ran out waiting on a harvest

Cannabologist

Veteran
The oven's working good! Just on warm under 150 with the door a little bit cracked... Ever turning those turkeys around..

GAAA! I gotta trim!!

GAAA I gotta leave n party!!

Don't drink n drive :comfort:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
stuff your food dehydrator full & turn on the tv. what? you don't HAVE a dehydrator? how do you make venison jerky?:biggrin:

Floridian

Veteran
I think everyone has done this at one time or another.Its certainly not ideal but definitely nothing to regret.It does work you cant avoid a buzz if the products decent at all.We all do what we must to improve the head

shithawk420

Veteran
I used to put freshly picked weed on the vents of my old cumputer monitor.took a while but it worked.

seeded

ugh, memories.... :YaRight:

Best method I found by far was putting a plate on top of a pot of boiling water and cutting your bud like you're making carrot rings so you end up with flat discs that you can lay down on the plate. Turn the heat down once the plate is warm and flip them every minute or two and it'll be rough as guts going down but you won't rip a lung out through your eye socket like you would nuking it in a microwave :laughing:

Bobby Boucher

Stuff a couple pen tubes, freeze 'em, blast some tane thru 'em, ghetto purge with a hand pump and a ball jar or whip with a fork to press bubbles out over low heat. Turbo dried nugs taste like b-hole. Fresh bho tastes like flowers and rose water.