What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Arizona

Drewsif

FRIENDS:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Drewsif has not made any friends yet[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Join Date:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10-13-2015[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kind of a loner, eh?[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Sucking dick on the internet isn't my thing. I'll do it in real life if I need clones that bad!

Ps has Az figured out the difference between the high of weed and the high of latent grow products yet? No.. Its 2020 and your quality standards are OG that smells like peanut shells and Ghost Train Haze that smells like pork rinds.. Turkey gravy, chicken soup, smells like purp to me! Keep it up AZ! You might get high, one day!

Don't act like anyone in Az knows how to grow, you fuckers are lacking the capacity to understand quality.

Drunken Buddha

I am not "Az", I just happen to live nad grow there.....haha....you are trying way too hard to be provocative. Better try wearing a nighty.

Sforza

Veteran
Sucking dick on the internet isn't my thing. I'll do it in real life if I need clones that bad!

Ps has Az figured out the difference between the high of weed and the high of latent grow products yet? No.. Its 2020 and your quality standards are OG that smells like peanut shells and Ghost Train Haze that smells like pork rinds.. Turkey gravy, chicken soup, smells like purp to me! Keep it up AZ! You might get high, one day!

Don't act like anyone in Az knows how to grow, you fuckers are lacking the capacity to understand quality.

There are times I miss the dislike button. Times like this.

Sforza

Veteran
Hey Mr. Sforza, how is that book coming? The stories are great, and I am sure more people than just me eat that stuff up.

I haven't done shit on it.

But I have started swimming again very early in the morning. My local YMCA opens its doors at 4:30 AM and the OUTDOOR pool is open at 5:00 AM, so I am usually there around six. It has been a chilly walk from the shower room to the pool, which is kept at 80 degrees, but the weather is warming up.

When I swim, I think, and when I think, I think about some of the shit that I did and managed to live through and not even spend more than a few days at a time in jail. I don't think that I have ever written about the time I broke out of jail and escaped, but I did. It was a fucking trip and was only possible because God or Karma or something for some reason made it possible.

So I was thinking that before I die, which is not going to be too long from now, I need to write this shit down, even if it is just a collection of short stories. I am retired now, so I have the time.

When I first retired, I smoked ganja around the clock to make up for all the time I couldn't smoke while I was working due to drug testing, but I've got that out of my system and I am ready to do something productive.

I may begin writing my book, but I may first edit two books. My brother was a very smart, but crazy guy. He typed out a book and gave it to my mother. He was killed riding his bike along the road, so he is not going to edit it. I might drag it out and at least put it into electronic format and do a tiny bit of editing where necessary.

I have another book in electronic format that another guy who was on the Nigril forum wrote. He sent it to me and its not a bad book but it could use a little editing too. He sent it to me years ago and I never have edited yet. I feel guilty about that.

I have waited so long because almost everything I did was illegal and I spent most of my time, besides trying to make enough money so that I didn't have to work a real job, chasing and catching women.

Now that I am an old dude, with a wife and a grown child, I don't want to embarrass them. And also, thinking back from where I am in life now, I don't view my womanizing as favorably as I did when I was a young buck determined to bed every good looking woman I encountered. But, fuck it, that the way we were and I would like to leave a record of it. Many people, I guess guys who weren't as handy with the ladies as I was, think that my stories are so damn unlikely that I must be lying, but I will include a few photos of myself in the book, which will help explain my success with the fair sex. Believe it or not, it happened and I intend it tell it like it was, even if it makes me look like an asshole in the process. There is no substitute for honesty in literature. That's what make literature so important as a tool for helping us understand the human condition, as puzzling as it is.

So thanks for asking and in the process, reminding me that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and a book starts by sitting your ass down and starting to write.

As you can tell by this long ass reply, once I get going, I have trouble stopping writing.

Sforza

Veteran
Don’t you mean drunken Buddha?

I love Drunken Buddha's stories and they are what inspired me to add my two cents.

We are the same age and were in many of the same locations around the same time, so their honesty and insights are what spoke so clearly to me.

DB is much nicer and more spiritual than me and he was smart enough to stick with the ganja while I got into coke when it was popular, so our paths diverged at that point.

As luck or Karma would have it, our paths have also crossed later in life and I have had the pleasure and distinct honor of breaking bread with him and his lovely bride.

Sforza

Veteran
I dunno, but ICmag has the potential for a great "back in the day" book with a chapter apeice for the stories.

Fucking A right!

Damn, just put the thread that guy who lived on the remote Pacific Island with his native wife in book form and you have a book 100% better than most of the shit I read.

I particularly loved his posts when he wrote about meeting his future wife in a little shop in Holland. He saw her and noticed that she was fine but like women like to do, she played hard to get and ignored him, but she noticed alright, because she was back in the same shop at the same time the next day, no doubt hoping that he would be there. And of course he was there, I bet not only on time, but early. You don't want to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity and he was no dummy.

Not only did she show up, she showed up, as women can do and men cannot quite pull off, in a little miniskirt dress and high heels, and strutted her stuff before him, then turned and asked him if he had a good look. Naturally, he took the bait, hook, line, and sinker and they became an item for life.

I enjoyed meeting my wife in a similar way. She was from Holland, but like the woman in the ex-military guy's story, her background was in the Pacific. Her family was mixed Indonesian/Dutch, called Indo in Holland. Sukarno kicked the Indos out of Indonesia when the Dutch gave Indonesia its independence. She was born in Holland, in Den Haag.

But I met her in a little hotel just outside Lima, Peru called the Granja Azule, or Blue Chicken coop, more or less. I was passing through Lima on my way back from Santa Cruz, Bolivia, heading to Negril and I had to layover coming and going to Santa Cruz.

The first night at the hotel, I went to the little bar and saw her sitting there talking to some random dude. The dude was nothing to look at, but he was smart enough to not leave her side for an instant, because if he had, I would have been next to her and sweeping her off her feet. I was temporarily thwarted, but I am a determined son of a bitch when I make up my mind that I want something.

The next evening, I was the first person in that bar. When she entered I pounced. She was a KLM stewardess and was on a four day layover. I changed my reservations so that instead of flying from Lima to Kingston, I flew on KLM to Caracas, Venezuela on the flight she was working. I had to get off in Caracas, but I gave her a big kiss on the tarmac and made my way back to Negril, while she continued on her flight to Lisbon, Portugal, where she had another layover.

After I picked up some cash that I had stashed in Negril, I headed to Den Haag and I actually got there before she did. She had given me her phone number so when I called I talked to her, I got her mother instead. Her mother wondered who I was, since she had a steady boyfriend in Holland for years. He was a casualty, but what a dope he was to fool around and not marry her and keep her from flying all over the world where she could meet someone like me who would take her away from him.

In any case, the best man won and we have been very happily married for many years now.

So that's why I loved not only the vet's meeting of his wife, but the way he wrote about it. I am not ex military, but I can tell from his writing, he and I are kindred souls. May he and his wife be happy and healthy and have a pack of beautiful children.

Ralp

Punctuation

Punctuation

Ralp you might try some punctuation in your sentence construction and quit huffing your morning coffee.

Sitting in Deming airport pumping out useless responses. Yes I do need to take more time editing.

Maybe yourself and the self proclaimed Laureate INFORAZ or something like, both can punctuate something supporting Legalization in your state.

The ignorance of success in defeat of a AZ Constitutional Amendment legalizing Marijuana. This would then be left up to the legislature to quantify every aspect on development of the Department of Marijuana License and controls. And a constitutional repeal of the Rouge agency to stop the raping

MPP has been a business leader in helping states legislate Marijuana laws. Lets look at California's success or Oregon's for that matter. Arizona's blind abyss of ignorance proof here in recent posts.

Arizona and the power in Mesa want to corral all substance abuse into Marijuana. Some of the business leaders would love this exclusive market of addiction while leaving out alcohol and tobacco. I mean hey you cant solve addiction when you leave out the most addictive the endless pit of revenue.

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Can someone root out and post a link to that guy growing weed on a pacific island thread? MAybe I'm still subbed to it...

Sforza, based on that pic of the guy in all white holding a giant bone flute or something, that guy bangs.

Sforza

Veteran
Can someone root out and post a link to that guy growing weed on a pacific island thread? MAybe I'm still subbed to it...

Sforza, based on that pic of the guy in all white holding a giant bone flute or something, that guy bangs.

Yes he did. That was no bone flute, however, it was a rolled up wall-hanging, tapestry that the natives wove to sell to the tourists.

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
I thought i'd breath some fresh air into this fine story of herb lore from our past. If you have only a short attention span don't bother. But on the other hand if you like the written word weaved from true experiences of a brother who was growing and succeeding in the way back times check it out. Madjag has rolled it out at Madjag.com.
Enjoy.