What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old hydro kit in Edinburgh

kaochiu

Veteran
Dunno if this shoud go in the old stoner's crash pad...
Back in 89, maybe 90, freshly arrived in Scotland, i bought my first indoor kit, in a warehouse unit down in Leith. I think the advert came in Viz, bit blurred there. It consisted on a bucket, rockwool, two 125w lamps one for growing another for flowering, cloning tubes, the pump and a paper with instructions. Paid 120 quid for it.
I'd appreciate if someone remembers what was the name, and if it comes with a photo, then perfect.
I was given four jack herer clones, and after the first harvest i just kept one, growing, cloning and re-vegging it and for over three years in the very same spot, complete with a plague of red spider, controlled with a needle and a lense. Gave plenty of clones away myself. Then i found that Mel Frank's book in Waterstone's...