What's new

Old Dutch Haze x WhiteA5Haze Testers.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I won a pack of these at auction and would be pleased to sort through
these for the non-hermies...if you bin them...all you care to share...has to be some good stuff in them too!

Ofcourse. If these are binned you free for a replacment :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I am in the same boat, I will get some pics up. Looks like these are going to be binned. I am unsure if I will let them finish, been picking nanners off, but they are returning. Bummer.

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thats what tests are for. I didnt see any intersex in the mom line. So suprised me this one.

Its gone be binned.

jackspratt61

Thats what tests are for. I didnt see any intersex in the mom line. So suprised me this one.

Its gone be binned.

The pack I won (such a good cause) at Gypsys auction is still at the bay...please don't misunderstand...I WANT these seeds and will gladly sort through them,regardless of hermie trait. My question is may I have a few extra of these since they are being binned?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The pack I won (such a good cause) at Gypsys auction is still at the bay...please don't misunderstand...I WANT these seeds and will gladly sort through them,regardless of hermie trait. My question is may I have a few extra of these since they are being binned?

Yes you can. But will get somthing else aswell. I dont want you to ha e paid for seeds that i dont want to sell.

:tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran

Male

Nice frosty female. Week 1 of flower.

The herm keeps blurring out my cam,
I'll keep trying to get a better shot.

mack 10

Veteran
Here's the Hermie's.

They where all chopped on sight.
Not sure if it was me feeding too heavy ( never over 1.0 ec @ 0.5 scale)
Or the genetics ?

The lone lady I have is looking good though.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That's what I got Mack, I can't find the pics I took. I have the females that are all herming still, will snap some pics. I actually found seeds on the floor under them. The few pineapples I had in there are seeded as well.

Back with some pics when I get a sec.

I smoked a few early nugs, very sweet, almost sugary apple bubblegum. Def notes of bubblegum. Very clear high, even though it was very early. They look to have quite a ways to go. I am going to have to chop them as I am going to clean the room for the sweet jacks and affie x hazes.

Sorry this line didn't work out Karma, it happens. Thanks for letting us test these!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I suggest any test growers of these to discard these all. Lets keep these genes out of our genepool.

The birds gone be happy. They get this round. Ha ha ha

mack 10

Veteran
My lone lady.

Crazy resin for 2 weeks in. Shame about the Hermie trait.
Just hope this one don't switch up on me mid way through..

Latest posts

Latest posts